#10: Unusual Examination

Please bear with me because I cannot remember well what I had dreamt about.

I was probably at home that night. It was dark so I didn't know which room I was in but I figured that I was in the spare room. There was a notebook opened in front of me and I suppose I was reading it. And then, the idea of examination crossed my mind. After that everything around me became darker and I was in some sort of spotlight. There was a test paper in front of me and I answered it. Only up to number 10, I think.

-- I'll answer the rest tomorrow.

The scene shifted. This time, it was a some sort of a puzzle maze. I don't remember much but I can tell that it was scary. After a while, I appeared in front of either an arcade or a pharmacy. Past the entrance is some big colorful trash bin.

I saw Akari dump something there and then laughed. As soon as I saw her, I went right in there and sat with her.

Then some person announced that I passed the test. He wore a white robe, kind of looking like a doctor. I actually forgot that there was a test.

Then, the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Holidays Everyone!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello again. I just want to inform you about this. The original text is from Jenifry Conan from the writer subreddit. 

We're all aware on this subreddit of the webnovel scam Wattpad is being seiged by (apparently R-Novel is running a similar one too). Please help other wattpaders, especially the younger and inexperienced users, by posting this as an announcement to your followers.

SCAM ALERT: Two companies are currently running mass recruitment scams via Wattpad, even though it's explicitly against Wattpad's T&C's to use the platform this way. ** Read their contracts carefully before you consider signing with them. **

I can't mention these companies names since they get blocked by Wattpad's spam filter. But be aware that many prospective writers for these companies are complaining about poor management and a terrible contract. Their contracts require you to sign away the intellectual property rights of your story MEANING YOU NO LONGER OWN IT. There have even been reports of one company assigning a different author to finish a story if they're unhappy with the original author's progress.

PASS THIS ON and always be careful whenever you're approached by a publishing company that initiates contact, especially on Wattpad where the T&C's explicitly say such behaviour is * not allowed. * Be careful folks, and take care of each other!

Take care.

Thank you for reading~