#8: Three Strange Floors

It was faint.. People were talking behind me..

Where.. am I?

Turning around to see who it was, I realized I was in a large, dark, and purple room. Three people were discussing: a godly figure, a woman, and a petite man. It seems that they stopped talking because I had noticed them. The godly figure spoke something, then all became a blur.

.

.

.

I wake up to see that I'm in a dark secluded room. Its dirty blue tiles ran from the back, all the way to the front. The rough concrete walls and its pipelines running along with it, scattered, were illuminated by two incandescent light bulbs. The room was rather a bit narrow. There was another way at the back leading to a hallway but I did not bother going there. A long wooden table with something like snorkels and life jacket were laid out. There was an old lady on a chair beside the table. Come to think of it, there were some kids too but I didn't pay too much attention to them.

Walking further front, there were three slippery steps down leading to a tiny pool. It looked like it was made for dogs or something. Taking a closer look, it was a pathway - a huge pipe where a small human can fit, and all I had to do was dive in it.

Without a second thought, I grabbed the part of the swim gear and dived in. I swam up as that is where the passageway leads me to.

I arrived on another floor. Strangely, I was dry but I didn't really bother wondering why.

Creak...

The all familiar creak had me realized that I was stepping on wood. I had to be careful this time.

I brushed my fingers against the pale beige wooden wall, the sunlight passing through the window, gently warming my cold hands. Compared to this place, the one I was in felt more like a sewer.

As I walk through the corridor, there was a small classroom and a small library next to it. I peeked at the classroom to take a closer look but only then did I realize that there were students, and they were staring at me as a result. I walked away, humiliated.

-- It looks like a normal classroom though...

I continued walking until a dead end. To the right, there was a small space for cabinets. To the left, there was a staircase leading to the bottom, with a big window above it. I went back to where I was and saw something that wasn't there before - a wooden cabinet with strange, pink protruding characters on its doors.

-- That's strange.

Curious about what the characters mean, I took a closer look and touched it. When I did, the characters started to shift and change dramatically. The next thing I knew I was back on the first floor.

-- ..huh?

I dived into the "mini pool" and swam back up again.

I noticed that it took longer to swim back up.

-- Wait.. Is there another floor?

.

.

.

.

I arrive on the floor with the classroom again. Instead of the cabinet, surprisingly, I went to the library and took a look inside.

.

.

I swim back down and see an unfamiliar opening and guessed that that was the way to the second floor, and I was right. It looked the same as the first floor but this time, it was full of marine life - algae and corals growing on the table, fish freely swimming around.

-- Awesome! But how does the fish keep staying here?

I go to the third floor again and took a peek at the classroom. It was empty. No students whatsoever.

Then, the dream ended. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Might've exaggerated some parts like the sunlight thingy but that's how I felt at that time.

This is one of my favorites of all the dreams  I had by the way.

I've already made the sketches as to what the floors looked like but I didn't have time to finish it as there was a conflict in my schedule. So I'll upload them at a later date. 

Edit: I had things to be done which was due yesterday so I didn't post.

I apologize.

(^^;)

Thank you for reading~