#15: Beaching

Again, I could not remember the whole dream. Sorry.

I was back at home. I was answering some parts of the learning modules (probably) and drew something. I was supposed to pass it for the Journalism qualifications thingy. There were others there at the balcony but I cannot recall who.

[There was more to this but I just can't remember.]

And then there was this scene at the beach. I was sitting under a large umbrella, along with other people. There was a man with a red umbrella stand just In front of us. I surmised that he is our friend. There's this kid who had the same umbrella and wants to sit beside him, but instead he put his stand far from him. I guess he was a fan of him but soon maybe the guy did something the kid did not like and so resulting to loss of interest of his idol.

We all laughed.

One short-haired woman, in a bikini, looked back as she felt that someone was closely watching her. She soon stood up and went to the water. She was heading for the guy "surfing". As the guy tried to hit on her, the woman pushed him off his board and climbed on to it. She probably scolded him or something along those lines.

And then, the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was more to that dream but, sadly, I could not remember it. ;-;

Anyways the lady in the bikini earlier kind of looks like Miyoko from Food Wars.

Yes, I do watch anime (and a lot at that) but I'm not really a hardcore fan. I just love watching them.

I feel like I'm posting lesser and lesser artworks.. (┳Д┳) 

Thank you for reading~