#16: Battleships in Murky Water

I was looking at an open field. Except that it was filled with murky water, and it rose up to 3-4 ft. I was standing on an old wooden lodge, wearing my PE uniform. There were other people swimming too. My brother was one of them, swimming in a swim tube. I was just standing there looking at them swimming while Jennica was helping him.

After a while, the water started to go down, and all that appeared was just wet grass. All it took was one step for the scene to change.

***

This time I was at home. Then some mini battleship announced that they were going to attack me. And so I went through a grey basket full of stuff and found a rifle. 

Once the mini battleship entered the living room, I started shooting the two objects that were controlling the ship, and pursued to eliminate the last one. It was a bit hard to do that so I decided to trap it in a basket and filled it with water to drown it. Even though the basket had holes, the water did not come out. Plus, there was a percentage progress indicating if I had completely filled the basket with water.

And then, the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* I'm selfish huh.. Hold your horses, I'm not trying to put myself down. I'm being honest. 

Happy New Year! I hope this time you become closer to your goals and dreams.

Thank you for reading~