#19: It isn't the end

[A/N: There is playable audio. :) You can also go check out Tuvi and his covers. ('•ω•'๑)]

There I was, standing in the classroom, or what it appears to be. My classmates from elementary were there, "listening" to the discussion by the two teachers. There were two blackboards in the room and instead of typical wooden seats, they were airplane seats, aqua green I must say. They all looked comfortable to the point where others did not even bother to listen to the two teachers.

When I paid more attention in front, I realized the room was kind of split into two because of the empty space at the center up to the front. To my left, there was a blackboard and a female teacher discussing. It was blurry but I think it was ma'am Pia, my former subject teacher. To my right, the other blackboard was assigned to Sir Sean, my former English teacher.

After finishing off the discussion, my classmates went back to talking to each other. Walking up to one of them, I bumped into someone. I thought it was Haneth but when I apologized, it was actually Tristan. Haneth was on the seat next to him. But at that time, when I glanced at their chair, it was all wooden, along with the others. Blinking again, it turned back to airplane seats. 

I brushed it off.

I approached my other classmates and tried to talk to them, but it didn't work. They ignored me. After that, I went out of the classroom. 

Now, I'm back at the apartment space. To my left is a pale white staircase leading to the second floor of the apartment building.

Strangely, I saw Killua and Gon come out from behind the staircase. I was relieved and happy to see them chatting together. They're best friends after all.

Out of the blue I tried to mimic Gon's jajanken (which is basically a powered-up punch) against the concrete wall but failed

Out of the blue I tried to mimic Gon's jajanken (which is basically a powered-up punch) against the concrete wall but failed. [Cringey lol.] 

I let out a sheepish laugh. Looking up, I saw Kurapika and Leorio on top of the stairs.

 Looking up, I saw Kurapika and Leorio on top of the stairs

I went back to the classroom. I saw sir Sean give back my classmate's accessories (headbands, scrunchies, etc.).

Glancing at the right side, I saw Akari and Ria sitting together. I excitedly approached them and grabbed a seat next to them. I tried to talk to them but it's like I'm just a ghost.

The only one that noticed me was Gabriel, who was sitting across. We waved hello together and I went back to trying to talk to those two. No luck.

I backed away from them.

-- They aren't talking to me at all, including the others. Except for Gabe of course.

-- I don't blame them for ignoring me though. If I want them to listen to me, I myself should adjust.

With my newfound confidence, I thought,

-- Alright! I musn't be sad. I'm sure there is a way!

With that, my dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This dream probably meant that I've been watching too much anime and I keep isolating myself. I should socialize more with the others.

Sorry for the late update (^^;)

Thank you for reading~