#7: Switch and Abduction

Standing before a school building stands a bewildered me, wearing a school uniform.

Then, there was an announcement of some of that school's best students. During the announcement, I realized the school building belonged to my friend's school.

As if he/she read my mind, he/she tapped my shoulder and said,

"You're a Transfer student and switched places with Haneth."

-- ..we switched schools?!

***

I'm back home, except my house keeps shifting looks, and there were other teenagers there. After exploring and getting lost in my own house, we all gathered at the living room. My father said that he would drive them back home and so I agreed.

When the others were already at the car, I felt something was wrong. I went to see my dad only to see him holding his index finger vertically in front of his mouth, signaling that I need to keep quiet.

-- Huh? Wait, are you really taking them home?!

I paused for a moment. I didn't even bother to stop him. When I looked down at the garage, I realized they were gone. The car was gone.

Then a projected screen appeared before me. It shows videos of my dad feeding the teenagers from earlier to some kind of creatures disguised as humans.

-- What are you doing?!

I looked away as I could not bear seeing them getting eaten.

***

My drawings were laid out on the small wooden table back at home. Then, someone who looked like TJ went and took a look at these drawings. I stopped him and told him if he could ask permission before seeing any of my drawings. He agreed

***

Fin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like I did something wrong. VERY wrong. I had the power to stop him, yet I did nothing. *sigh* 

Thank you for reading~