#17: My Fear

I was in this apartment, and I think I was either on a third or second floor. That floor looked haunted. There, some women showing us how to correctly "dispell". First they, I think, spray the whole door with holy water, then when the door opens a little, they spray it at that part and at the floor. Kind of reminds me of disinfecting objects and stuff. And then, we can safely touch the door using gloves.

I and someone else were told to sweep their balconies. Naturally I was scared. What if some ghost suddenly appears and tries to eat my soul?!

They told us to rest assured as long as we don't touch the doors or their walls.

With that said, we started sweeping. A while later I accidentally bumped into their door and felt a chill in my spine.

I ran to the other side of the floor.

-- Was it my fault?! Well, the balconies sure are narrow!

Along with other audiences, I watch from afar as the door creaks open. I glanced at my side. There were more people than I thought.

I don't remember much but I bet something bad happened.

***

Yet again, I was in another dream. This time, I was at our apartment. There were lots of stuff placed on the dining table and there I saw the burger. I reached for it but Aunt Lianna was ready to hit me with something (I think it was a pack of spaghetti noodles). I pleaded for mercy and told her to not hit me. But then, a thought had struck me.

-- Wait. I'm going to eat that burger.. And the burger meat comes from cows. We humans slaughter them mercilessly, and, well they do groan in pain, but they don't plead for mercy. In this situation, I'm the cow. So, is it right to fight back and not let myself hit when cows do?

After all that thought, I finally surrendered and let myself get hit. Surprisingly, it hurts. (Well it did hurt but it didn't hurt like in real life 'cause it was all a dream.)

Next, I ate the burger and went into the kitchen. The kitchen looked different. And there were some of my classmates too but all I remembered was Tristan. I then went to the bedroom and saw Ly , my neighbor, and others (probably including my brother) lying on the bed, playing with their gadgets. I walked up closer to them to see what they were playing.

As I walk, something hit my foot. Or my foot hit something, rather. I picked it up and saw that it was calamansi juice in a plastic bottle. I decided to drink it but then Ly  started mumbling about its effect on our health. I doubted it for a second as I had drank calamansi juice before.

Karma struck me. I bended my upper body while I push my stomach inward using my left forearm. I went to the kitchen sink and spit out the liquid.

And then, that dream, ended.

***

Next dream!

Ok, so I was sitting on the bench up on the balcony back at home. Suddenly, my right eye had started hurting. Then, that eye had shown visions. Ambril climbed up the stairs and our eyes met. She asked me if I were alright. This one's strange because she rarely asks me if I'm okay.

She told me that I hold the power of darkness. I asked why, groaning in pain as my eye started stinging. She says she doesn't know and that the others also have powers such as the power of light.

-- Great. Why was darkness chosen for me then? Is it because I still need to overcome my fear?? Or is it because I have a bad moral character. If so, it can make sense.

I was just at the floor, enduring the stinging pain my eyeball has brought me. I saw visions in a vignette. I don't remember what those visions were though.

And then, the final dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe this has something to do with my fears, cowardice, and carelessness. ╥﹏╥

Thank you for reading~