#21: Party of One

Usually, my dreams weren't connected. And this time, it was all one dream, one event leading to another.

[1]

At night I climbed a tower with someone else. There, I saw an antagonist torturing someone. I couldn't remember the scene very well but yeah, that's it.

[2]

It started at home. Descending on the rocky stairs, I arrived not at a garage but at a grass field, a short one at that. There were other people there too as they watch me struggle to walk, falling a few seconds after I stood again. They asked me if I was alright, and in reply I told them I was fine. 

At a far distance, instead of houses and the shore, there was a forest, with the trees' color ranging from red to green. It was ethereal, especially that at that time it was early morning. In front of the gate there are only a few houses.

[3]

With the other people from earlier, we went to a beach. It was supposed to be a forest but instead it's a beach. Well, I do live near a beach. In real life that is. There, the people's faces became clear. They were actually my elementary classmates. I did talk to each of them but after entertaining my questions, they just go back and talk to their own circle of friends. I sighed in disappointment not at them but at myself.

[4]

After a while, we all went to a cafeteria to get some lunch. There, I invited myself to sit in a 4-people table (even though no one's there) and put my stuff there including the plate I brought. I went to the main room to get lunch and when I already lined up, I realized I forgot my plate.

-- ..oh shiz

I peeked at the serving table then saw stacked white plates. I felt saved. After getting food I went back to my table only to see someone in my seat. It was the antagonist from before. This time, I took a good look. He kind of looks like Mr. Johnny from the movie Legend of the Christmas Witch. 

I politely told him that I sat there first, with my stuff signifying that that chair was reserved, and that he would need to find another chair

He declined.

I apologized.

He declined my apology and did not move an inch.

I apologized again but this time, I kneeled down on the floor and lowered my head, much like doing the dogeza pose.

He ignored me and went to eat.

.

.

.

I gave up. I took my stuff and went to look for another seat. The only space I saw was a table/chair. I had no choice but to stay there and eat. [A/N Wait.. Why did I apologize?]

Subconsciously, I hummed a tune and started rhythmically knocking on the wooden table. It wasn't until several minutes later that I had noticed that people started joining in. Others grabbed their Tupperware and started hitting them on the tables to make sound.

After all that music stuff, they all clapped. To me, they clapped at each other but in reality they were clapping at me. I just hummed and knocked on the table and anyone can do that. It's not a special ability. Nevertheless, I thanked them anyway.

At that point everyone was already done with their lunches and started to leave. I got off the table on where I sat and saw a guitar laid out on the table.

-- What the-? I didn't play the guitar earlier.. How is it there?

Then I had realized that two of the strings were broken. In real life, only my e string was broken in my guitar. Though this guitar does not belong to me, I held it and mourned the strings. Yep. Mourned.

I turn to look behind me and saw that my mom was waiting for me. I put the guitar back and followed her since we were going home. I saw Haneth and his mother still eating. I waved at them goodbye and proceeded.

[5]

Before actually going home, I told my mom I needed to go to the restroom and she agreed. Arriving there, it was creepy, even if we turned on the lights. Carefully thinking, I decided to use the restroom at home since my mom mentioned it was just a walking distance from here. And so we did.

[6]

I was back at home, this time it was night. I was sitting in the kitchen and saw my mom go into the restroom with her eyes closed, carrying a tall candle. There she closed the door, the light of the candle still visible even with the wood blocking the sight.

And then, the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is GREATLY influenced by what I watched, thought, and did yesterday. No, seriously.

Remember the part that I struggled to stand? That could be because I would sit all day in front of a laptop, doing online classes.

How about the part where I mentioned my elementary classmates? Yesterday I was looking through Facebook and saw one of my elementary classmates post something and a discussion had started in the comment section.

The kneeling part? That was when I was about to sleep. I remembered the time where I wanted to thank someone so bad that I had asked that person if I can kneel so that I can further show my gratefulness.

The movie? Yeah I saw my mom watched that movie the day before yesterday.

The guitar? I watched a YouTube video on how to replace strings since I bought new ones and I don't know how to replace them. In the instructions, the guy cut up two strings at a time and replace them

Haneth's presence? I remembered yesterday that his birthday is in December

How about the creepy restroom/bathroom? I saw my parents watch the movie The Happening and there was this scene where they were in a creepy house, staying in the creepy shed.

Sorry for the late update hehe

Thank you for reading~