#3: What stood above it all

Walking up to a mountain, I came to a spot where there was a statue of a bird. It was red in color with the end of its wings purple.

I saw the same bird walking on the ground, except it's small and it's the real deal. These little creatures couldn't fly that high so they stay on the ground.

Seeing many people there taking pictures, I surmised that it was a tourist place.

Up ahead, I came to a spot where a lone, Camphor tree stood in the middle, surrounded by other smaller trees. The size of that Camphor tree was undefeated - its size is what separated it with the other trees.

I move up to a higher elevation just to see its ethereal beauty. It's olive green leaves glistened under the heat of the day, swaying with the cool summer breeze. It was just... mesmerizing.

I look below the wooden railing to see a wooden shelf. On top of the shelf, I saw "my" lunch box. As I try to grab it, someone threw a rock at the lunch box and so it fell to the ground, out of my reach.

I didn't see who it was though. And then I hear an all-familiar voice from below. It was Rick.

I shouted out to him, asking if he could retrieve my lunch box and he agreed to help me.

But after that, I felt my eyes hurt. I couldn't open them completely. It's like those nights - I feel so exhausted that I began to feel as If my eyelids were very made out of iron. Heavy.

Then the dream ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fact: I have numerous dreams involving my eyes hurting, particularly my right eye. It could be connected to my eyesight since my right eye hurts from time to time. 

I have nearsightedness actually. On that note, my right eye has worse eyesight than my left. Maybe it's because of that? (・∧‐)ゞ 

Thank you for 50+ reads by the way. (*≧∀≦*)