#4: Microphone Man

There was some kind of news on TV. It was about Taylor and me, along with her sisters (she only has one in real life but in my dream, there were two, and they were twins). I could barely remember the exact captions of the news, only the idea.

The two of us were competing against each other in some kind of contest.

We are to be given three metal pans, with each containing a different kind of meat. One tray only consists of one single piece, the second consists of one big chunk, and the third consists of several pieces. We are allowed to choose only one of the three. (I think one of them isn't actually meat but is an egg).

For some reason, I thought "I can win this!", though the determination didn't last when the second challenge was announced.

It was a food-eating contest in which the food is street food, mainly barbeque.

-- What!? That isn't fair!! I have a weak gastro-system!               [That is true though]

***

Hereafter, I was transported to a restaurant. In this restaurant, which looked more liked a bar actually, you can order food and shoot people at the same time. The strangest thing is, the customers weren't even bothered; as if it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. And then, my point of view turned into the customer with either a fish tank as a head/helmet or a normal helmet. But I think it was the former.

In that view, I was talking gibberish to the man, but the man had understood me. When we got out of the restaurant, he was greeted by a friend of his. They were talking things out while I stood there. For the duration, I took a good look at the restaurant. It looked like a normal small restaurant with street lights illuminating the road in front. I surmised that it was around 10 PM.

[The photo may not match with the description, but this is the closest one among the others

[The photo may not match with the description, but this is the closest one among the others.]

Someone came in and interrupted the conversation.

After saying some weird things, he, the interrupter, blurted out, "Cameraman!". Then, someone came running to him. It was a Microphone (or was it a camera) with a human body (except for the head).

-- What the-

Surprisingly the man who shouted "Cameraman" pulled out a microphone from his pocket and put it close to the Microphone man's face for the latter to speak.

-- How is he a Cameraman?! He's a Microphone Man.

With that, the dream had ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the probably the influence of one of my best friend's dreams. You know who you are. 🤣

Thank you for reading.