#9: Electro-armed Zombie

Please bear with me because I don't remember much. These events may or may not be what exactly happened in the dream.

It was at my elementary school - the second floor of the building. I don't remember much but there was a convention and that I was invited. Suddenly, both of my arms started hurting. Whenever I touched the other with my hand, the pain amplifies.

Then, I saw others who kind of acted like zombies - they were jawing at each other. I surmised there was something wrong with their arms also. But if they did, then why didn't they, the others, turn into a mindless zombie too?

There were others who were present, but they didn't really pay attention to the chaos happening around them. I asked one of the teachers there if I could go down to the first floor [strange, why would I ask for permission?], but she declined. She said it was too dangerous for the kids and they could be infected.

-- Wait, they knew that there were "zombies" running amok here?!

Something came to my mind. I grabbed a piece of baby wipes and rubbed it on my arm. And so the pain amplifies. If I rub it with my hand, the pain also amplifies. So, I thought..

-- This could mean that there's some kind of friction felt. Baby wipes contain a small percentage of water and water is conductive. My hand may not have the same case but it still generates friction whenever rubbed on my skin. It's like an electromagnetic field or something is covering both of my arms.

The dream's scene shifted. I was at home now, sitting on a high chair in front of my laptop resting on the bar. The TV was on and some cartoon show was displayed. I recall that someone else was there but I don't know who, so I'm calling him Arkmend. He was basically sitting on the couch, watching the TV.

I looked at the time. 10:30 AM. Then at the calendar. Mun.

-- Mun? Is it supposed to mean Monday? But isn't it supposed to be Mon though..? Wait. If today is Monday, then.. I HAVE VALUES EDUCATION CLASS!

[In reality, I don't really have online classes on Monday, just homeroom and other curricular meetings. I don't know why I panicked in this dream. Also VE is on Thursday, @ 10:45 AM.]

Then, I didn't really care. I got distracted by the TV then looked at the clock. 11:00 AM.

That was the cut off cue of the dream.

I remember that there was another major dream but I can't recall what happened in it.

Additional.

There was this hourglass, but it's outline is made by numbers. It was a code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was my attempt trying to be a smart person hihi. So the "facts" that I mentioned in my dream are just my assumptions.

By the way, the next few dreams will be pretty short. 

(゚ー゚;)

Thank you for reading~