10 | 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐸𝑁

"You look beautiful." Rosie was fastening Jennie's necklace for her. It was the finishing touch.

Rosie had been at Jennie's house since the early afternoon.

Now they were almost ready for the limo and the boys to pick them up.

Looking in her full length mirror, Jennie silently agreed with Rosie, checking herself out.

Jennie wore a black satin gown—a scoop neck that teased her cleavage, a singed waist line that accentuated the curve of her hips and a high side slight where her warm skin tone peeked out of. Her favorite part was the crystal bodice harness that further brought the attention to her ant-waist and cleavage. Her long brown hair was done in soft waves were swept to the back, a few stray hairs framing her small face.

Rosie looked amazing too. She opted for a deep sapphire blue, halter top, and backless gown. The color blended so well with her blonde hair that she looked even more angelic than usual. Her hair was slicked back off her face in a French knot, leaving her neck and back bare.

"You look pretty amazing yourself." Jennie grinned at her friend. "Hobi's going to swallow his tongue."

The girls shared a giggle.

"That's the goal." Rosie brushed her hair back a few more times. "He's so amazing. Sometimes when I see him after school, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt this way about anyone. And he's so sweet too, not pushy, you know?"

"Actually, most of the guys I've dated have been the pushy type." Jennie responded.

"Wait really?" Rosie stopped what she was doing to face Jennie with concern. "Taehyung seems so laid back though. But I can see that in Kai."

Jennie paused. She forgot that she was pretending to date Taehyung. "Oh no. Not Taehyung." She saved herself. "He would never try to push me into having sex." She hurried to save Taehyung's name and reputation.

"Well, I'm glad. But you've know each other for ages right? So I bet it was really natural to just..." Rosie read the atmosphere, dropping the topic from the look on Jennie's face.

"Girls! The boys are here!" Jennie's dad called out to them from the stairs.

Jennie was never happier to end a conversation in her life.

At the bottom of the stairs, Jennie was surprised to see Taehyung waiting with Hobi.

"Wow." Hobi piped out, his sunny smile making the girls feel bashful.

"You look beautiful Jen." He mumbled as he struggled to put the corsage on her wrist.

Taehyung looked incredible. He looked yummy in a suit, she had to agree with Yeri.

"Thanks. You cleaned up pretty well Mon Amour." She teased him to cover up the butterflies she was feeling in her stomach.

"This is nice. You two going to the dance together." Jennie's mom started.

"Okay, we gotta go! Bye!" Jennie rushed out of the front door before her parents could ruin their facade.

With Taehyung at her side, she whispered into his ear. "Why'd you come inside?"

"Must've been the gentleman in me." He replied wryly. "Don't worry, those two can't see anyone but each other." He gestured to Hobi and Rosie packed so close to each other, walking side by side.

The limo was a tight fit, and she was worried that she might have to actually sit on Taehyung's lap, but fortunately, Krystal was pulled into Kai's lap a few feet away from them.