22 | 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑌𝑜𝑢 (M)

_____
⚠️ chapter warning ⚠️

RATED M FOR MATURE - FOR:
Smut.

Viewer discretion is advised, for mature audience only.

_____

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑇𝑊𝑂

Jennie felt her brain turning to mush at the new, unfamiliar, yet comfortable sensation when Taehyung had engulfed one of her breasts in his mouth. 

The tip of his tongue flicking at the hard nub, swirling his tongue and then grazing his teeth against her soft flesh with notable experience. 

Taehyung had carried her to his bed hastily after he felt that his mom had left the other side of the door.

He sucked at her breast like a baby, making her gasp as a heated sensation pooled in the pit of her stomach.

Unconsciously, she reached out to grasp onto locks of his hair, unsure if she wanted to push him closer or push him away to cease the fire igniting inside of her.

"Taehyung..." She whispered, feeling his thick muscle twitch at her core.

"Don't say that you're changing your mind now." He breathed out. "Say you want me."

He peered up at her, feeling himself go harder at the sight of her disheveled and pleasured expression.

His intense gaze made her freeze under pressure, her heart beat skipping a beat with his intense eyes looking at only her.

"I..." She started, but only to be interrupted.

"Let me fill you up," He whispered into her ear as he began to fully remove her top and unclasp the hook of her bra. "Let me feel the warmth of your insides."

Eager to devour her, he dove for her pink lips, and her arms naturally wound around his neck, her lips meeting his halfway.

Gently, she fell back on the soft mattress of his bed, the bed she grew to be comfortable in all those years of friendship.

It wasn't long before their limbs tangled and their clothes scattered to the floor.

Excitement, fear, and pleasure swept through her. 

Although desperate to finally connect as one, he patiently moved her hair away from her face, kissing her forehead tenderly.

The last piece of garment left on her body was her underwear, fiddling with its band, he pulled it down and off her legs. The cool air met her burning skin, causing her to come to her senses.

She sat up. "On second thought, I don't feel very clean. Do you mind if I hop into a quick shower?" Jennie smiled at him nervously, her legs closing tight.

"Oh no." Taehyung chuckled at her. "Just so you could run away and not talk to me for weeks again? Not a chance." He playfully pushed her back to lie on the bed, his head lowering down to her entrance.

Without hesitation, he spread her legs more for better access, diving his tongue to flick at her precious bead.

Never feeling this kind of sensation before, she let out a muffled grunt, unsure of how to react, her body wriggling at the pleasure.