Introduction to character

Trigger warnings will be added if necessary, the first few chapters will be modified soon, my update schedule is wonky but usually it's a chapter per week, I have enjoyed writing this fanfic so much its inspired me to start others for other fandoms and more for hxh.

If you want you can look at the following but that's kind of optional.
Y/n characteristics:

Name: Donald Trump...jkjk Y/n

Age: 17

Nen type: to be revealed

Nen ability: Sound wave

Using your nen, you can create high frequencies that you can use to create images.
Your ability can create extremely loud and high pitch noises. (Resound) It can also muffle/silence sounds.
You can create sounds so loud the ground underneath you will vibrate.
You can also conjure a tool (I'm leaving that up to your own tool imagination) in which you can transfer sound in a direct passage towards your target.
(For those who can't imagine it, just imagine what Denki from MHA does with his electricity)

I HAVE HAD A RELEVATION AND THE MULTIVERSE HAS REVEALED ITSELF TO ME AND NOW I AM AN ALL POWERFUL BEING!
Basically, I finally made a break through on a very important part of Y/n.  Y/n's nen ability wont change, but something very important is going to happen.

Oh also, readers dearest, if I accidentally gender Y/n please tell me so I can fix it. I do try to make this fic as in inclusive as possible, but I was not ready to start writing this when i did and this can be seen as progressively my writing skills improve.
Also help me out when it comes to typos and grammar errors.
I usually write late at night or after school, and by then my brain is exhausted.
Please let me know if there is anything I can improve on to make your Kurapika simp life better.
I understand how difficult it is to know that the guy you simp for is too Emotionally unavailable to love you as much as you love him.

Enjoy :)