-13-

Julia got her own room. Everything seemed so human yet not human at all. She knew she would never get used to this. There was no way back to earth. No way back to her best friend. She wanted someone to tell her it was going to be all right. Someone who would hug her, because she missed her. Everything she had experienced on earth seemed like a century ago. She shook her head. She couldn't believe she took it all for granted. She should have been more thankful when she was still there. 

There were no more tears left. She had cried out everything there was inside her. Her grandma didn't deserve this ending. Nothing made sense. She was apparently not human. Her grandma kidnapped her to earth, because she thought the environment she grew up in was bad. Well, her grandma wasn't wrong about that. 

Julia felt her body make more tears, because there wasn't enough for this loss. But then the door flew open and apparently someone of her species walked in. "The Queen wants to talk to you" he said and grabbed her by the arm. He was walking a fast pace and Julia had trouble keeping up with him. She stumbled to the ground twice and he still didn't let go of her. He almost lifted her into the air while he dragged her along. 

"My sweet, precious daughter. You're safe now" her mother started.

Months passed. Julia learned to accept that she wasn't a human and this was her home. 

The humans will betray you eventually

Her mother was right. She knew it and the others knew it too. Her mother was so proud of her that she started her training a few weeks after her grandma's death. She learned to throw and fight with a spear. She learned to fight with a swords and lots of other weapons that weren't known on earth. She had fully accepted her fate and did what her mother told her to. Even if it meant she had to kill someone she loved. Nothing mattered anymore besides the orders she got from her mother. She grew up. She wasn't the girl anymore who loved to go to parties and drink. She had grown up. This was her destiny. 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!

This is the last young sara/julia chapter because i wanted to give it an ending. 

The next chapter will be the last of this book. I hope you enjoyed this book, i did my best <3