Chapter 11

Mercedes opened the door. "Hi, PR."

"Hi, MercyCat." Russell smiled at her.

"Shoes." She pointed to his feet.

He looked down and noticed her toes. He correctly deduced that there was a shoe ban. "Ah!" He slipped out of his shoes.

She moved to shut the door but he stopped her.

"No, I have a few things for the children." He opened the door wider and showed off the delivery men behind it.

"Oh!" She was surprised.

"Just set them here." He told them as he pointed to a spot within the "outside" perimeter.

Mercedes waited for them to finish then she shut the door. "We can go into the living room."

He picked up a few packages. They all were wrapped in brightly colored wrapping paper.

Mercedes helped him carry things to the living room. It took a few trips. "Do you want tea?"

"It is about that time." He checked his watch. "Yes, please. Thank you."

She left to go to the kitchen to put a kettle on. Quinn walked in. "Where is he?"

"Living room." Mercedes told her.

"Mal just got here with the twins."

"She's really not coming?" That hurt the brown eyed belter.

"I'm sorry, Sissy."

Mercedes wiped away a tear. "I said I'd support her so I will."

"You're such a good person. I'd make her talk to me."

"Oh, Lucy." Her lips twisted in amusement.

"I would." Quinn tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"Help me with the things for tea."

Together, they putted around the kitchen, getting things ready for a typical British tea. Then they went to the living room to set it out.

"We'll go get them." Mercedes said.

Russell nodded.

The Leos left and went to the den. Puck and Finn looked up. "Is he here?"

Anna and Mal looked over.

"Yes, he's here." Mercedes picked up Raven.

"Come on, sweetie." Quinn held her hands out for Beth, who went to her so the older blonde picked her up.

Mal straightened from leaning against the back of a couch talking with Anna. Mickey pulled on his jeans so he picked her up. "Let's go."

Mally wrapped himself around his father's leg. "Go, go!"

"Yeah, go." Mercedes cooed before steeling herself. "Let's do it."

"Do you want company?" Anna asked.

"No, we're fine." Quinn shook her head. "Come on, guys."

The trio and their kids left the den and traveled to the living room.

Russell pulled his teacup from his lips and set it down hastily. "Jr.!"

"Hey, PR." Mal nodded.

"Where's MarcAn?"

"She's resting right now."

He nodded. "Quite right. Quite right. Well let me see them."

Quinn set Beth on her feet. "This is Beth."