Chapter 34

"Happy Superbowl!" Mercedes cheered as she and the girls came into Marcy's kitchen.

"Happy Superbowl!" Marcy cheered back.

"I'm so hungry!" Quinn went up to Marcy to snuggle against her (and take nips at whatever she was making). "Happy Superbowl, Little Sister."

"Happy Superbowl, Big Sis. I'm making dip."

"What kind of dip?"

"There's a spinach artichoke dip, a cheesy dip, a cheesy steak dip, a seven layer Mexican dip and a sour cream and ranch dip." She pointed each out. "Try."

Quinn grabbed a cheesy Dorito and scooped up the spinach artichoke dip. She popped it into her mouth. "Wow! That's so good!"

"She wouldn't let us try yet!" Santana sulked.

"I wanted to finish all of them first. Now that they're done, take them out to the den. The guys are watching the pre-game show." Marcy handed a bowl to Ellen.

"What kind of chips do you have?" Mercedes wanted to try a dip.

"Three kind of Doritos, four of Ruffles and On the Border Cantina Style along with blue corn chip and Fritos. Big Scoop and Chili Cheese flavors."

"We don't need real food! This looks delicious on its own!"

"Anything vegetarian?" Rachel asked.

"The spinach artichoke dip and the cheesy dip are both veg and so is the sour cream and ranch. Plus I'm making Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, regular Buffalo Wings, there's veggie and fruit trays out already (with dip!) and I'm making chicken sliders and tofu sliders.

There's going to be ten foot long submarine (tell Puck to steer clear cuz it's gonna have pork on it) and two foot veggie submarine.

I have garlic parmesan wings and honey BBQ wings, which are being soaked in seasoning right now. I have bacon wrapped fruit with various cheeses like my bacon wrapped pear slices with gorgonzola.

I have my cheesy spaghetti baking along with Nana's Cook's honey rolls. I have 7-layer salad in the fridge. There's a bacon ranch pasta salad in the fridge.

I also have baked squash and asparagus ready to go and veggie tacos with coconut and broccoli slaw. I also have several flatbreads in the making, quite a few vegetarian.

There's cookies, brownies and cheesecake bars for dessert. I have Jell-O shots out, I'm making two cocktails and there's beer."

"Oh my goodness!" Anna's eyes widened. "That's so much food!"

"No one's going to be hungry!"

"Thank you for having options for me." Rachel smiled.

"Of course. And we need to eat vegetables anyway."

"Do you need any help?" Mercedes asked.

"Just you guys to go take these bowls to the den then for you to stay with the guys. Rachel and Anna can help me."

"Why can't I help?!"

"Did I help you with Thanksgiving?!"

Mercedes pouted. "That's fair."

"Now go." Marcy shooed them off.

The girls (and Beth and Raven) took the bowls of dip and chips to the den. Artie, Mal, Mike, Sam, Blaine and Jude were watching TV with the newly arrived Puck and Finn. The twins were playing with Marionette at their table.

Beth ran to them after hugging her uncles and the girls put down the bowls. There were already bowls of pretzels and "trail mix" out.

A cooler filled with a rainbow of tiny plastic cups sat next to the coffee table.