Chapter Fifteen ~ Dream

It was the evening of a normal, summer day. The sun was slowly going down. Kristoff was in the dressing room, getting ready for a date with Anna. He smiled as he looked in the mirror. He finally felt happy again, after a long time of stress. He walked over to the closet and tried to pick something to wear. He was wearing his ice outfit, so he needed something more. . . kingish. The door opened and Kristoff turned around, dragging his eyes away from the many clothing options he had. There she was, standing in the doorway, looking beautiful as always. It was Anna, in a gorgeous dress, with her hair half loose. Kristoff smiled as she walked over to him.

"You couldn't wait for me?" Kristoff asked with a grin on his face, when Anna was standing in front of him.

"You know I don't have that kind of patience." Anna said, giving Kristoff a teasing look. He smiled.

"I'll be done in a minute." He said and caressed Anna's cheek as she smiled.

"I'll leave you to it then." She said, and walked to the bathroom to check her make-up. Kristoff picked an outfit and changed. When Anna returned from the bathroom, she sat down on a chair next to the window. The last bit of sunlight shined on her face, which made her eyes sparkle and her freckles even clearer. She looked so beautiful. He walked over to her, and she immediately stood up.

"You look so handsome." She said, as she placed her arms around his neck, after she fully examined his look.

"Thank you," Kristoff answered, "You look gorgeous." He said, and Anna blushed. Kristoff put Anna's hair behind her ear and she pulled him into a warm kiss.

"Let's go outside, we can't let the food wait." Kristoff said, as he interrupted their kiss, and winked at Anna, making her smile.

"Yes, let's go." She said, and they went outside. The staff had made a beautiful dining area in the gardens. It looked really romantic with all the flowers surrounding the grass field and the candlelights in the tree. The table was beautifully set in front of the tree on the grass field, which ended in the fjord.

"Wow, this is really romantic. . ." Anna said when they arrived. Kristoff smiled.

"Yeah, it is." They walked hand in hand to the table, and Kristoff, as a gentleman, moved Anna's chair so she could sit.

"Thank you." She said as he sat down in front of her. The staff brought them the food and wished them a nice meal. They thanked the staff and started to eat. It felt so nice to Kristoff, to have a good time with his wife again, after all that chaos with the curse. She looked so beautiful and it was so romantic here, this was definitely one of their best dates. When they finished their meal, they stood up and started to dance out of nowhere. There wasn't even music, but they kept on dancing. Suddenly, Kristoff noticed a shadow figure behind Anna when they'd stopped dancing to kiss. Anna noticed Kristoff being distracted.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, worried. Kristoff tried to figure out who was standing in the shadows. The person seemed to get closer and closer.

"Eh, yeah, everything is fine, Anna. I just. . . Thought I saw something." Kristoff said, when he'd lost sight of the shadow.

"Okay." Anna replied as she pulled him into another kiss. However, Kristoff tried to figure out where the shadow went while Anna kept kissing him. She pulled away, annoyed by his distraction.

"What's going on? Why are you looking around all the time? Are you scared someone sees us?" She asked him as she crossed her arms.

"What? No! I just. . . Never mind. I won't be distracted anymore." He said as he pulled her into another kiss. Anna smiled. Suddenly, they heard a branch crack. Kristoff opened his eyes and quickly pulled himself away from Anna. He saw one of Hans' brothers behind Anna with a sword. He was ready to stab her. In a fraction of a second, Kristoff pushed Anna out of the way, so she wouldn't get hurt or stabbed. Only now, Kristoff was the one who got stabbed. Hans' brother ran off as Kristoff fell on the ground, bleeding.

"Kristoff!" Anna screamed as she burst into tears and kneeled down next to him. "Get him!" She screamed to the guards, but they were nowhere to be found.

"Ah, ah." Kristoff moaned, as he was bleeding on the ground. A red stain grew in his shirt, and on the ground.

"No! Kristoff, please stay with me!" Anna said sobbing, commanding guards to get a doctor or at least someone to help, but the guards were still not there. No one was close to them. This was hopeless. Kristoff knew that. Anna held Kristoff's head up as she put her forehead against his. Her hands and her dress were covered in blood.

"Kristoff, p-please. . ." She tried to say, but Kristoff interrupted her with a soft kiss.

"A-Anna, take c-care of Sven for me, okay? Don't ever f-forget how m-much I love you. . ." Kristoff said, with tears rolling down his cheek like a waterfall. The world around him faded. The last thing he heard was Anna saying, "I love you too." And screaming "No!" over and over again, as everything went black. . . 

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 :)

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,

❥︎𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒