Chapter Thirty-Five ~ The End

Kristoff looked around. He was standing at the docks, lighted by the summer sun. He was surrounded by beautiful flowers, that came in pink, blue, yellow, and purple. 

He turned around, to face the citizens of Arendelle, that were walking around with smiles on their faces, causing Kristoff to smile too. 

And then, he saw someone in the crowd, that was walking towards him. It was Anna, who was wearing a short, happily colored dress, that suited her happy face. She hopped her way over to him. 

When she was standing in front of him, she looked at him with a wide smile, one that spoke to Kristoff, telling him that everything was alright. That he never needed to worry anymore, and that he should enjoy this beautiful day in Arendelle with her. 

Kristoff was suddenly holding a headband, that he had made out of flowers, but had no idea when he had done that. It was just there, in his hands, and he knew he had made it. The flowers also happened to match the colors of Anna's dress.

"I made this for you." He said, as he revealed the headband that he was hiding behind his back, and held it up to Anna.

"Oh, Kristoff, it's beautiful! I love it!" She said, and let Kristoff put it on her head. She twirled around, showing how great it looked on her. She gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you." 

Kristoff smiled, and rubbed the back of his neck, "You're welcome." 

Anna took his hand, and pulled him with her, hopping through the town together, being the happiest couple in Arendelle. 

When they returned to the castle, after hopping around the town for a few hours, they were surprisingly not tired. When they had entered the castle, Anna grabbed both Kristoff's hands and looked right into his eyes.

"I organized a dinner with everyone that loves you. They're all waiting in the dining room. So, I hope you're hungry." Anna said and winked at him, making Kristoff smile.

"Yeah, I am. Sounds nice." He said, and Anna pulled his arm, forcing him to follow her. 

When they entered the dining room, it was full of people. Anna said it would be full of people that love him, so what were all these people doing here? Kristoff thought there were just a few people that loved him, not this many. 

He looked around and saw all the trolls, who pretty much filled the room as well. He saw Ryder, Honeymaren, and more Northuldra people that he had gotten to know over the years. He saw a lot of the staff of the castle, including the guards and general Matthias. He saw Rapunzel, Eugene, and Varian already sitting at the table, and Olaf, Sven, and Elsa in the corner laughing. And then, last but definitely not least, he saw Anna right in front of him.

"These people all love you." She said and gestured around the room, and then put her hand on her chest, "I love you. You're an amazing person Kristoff, you're brave, you care about everyone close to you, you're funny, smart, sweet, and most of all gorgeous." She continued and winked, "And thank you so much for risking everything to save me." She said. Kristoff smiled and took Anna's hand.

"I love you too." He said, and they ended their conversation with a sweet kiss.

********

Kristoff woke up, still in an embrace with Anna. He gently let go of her, so he could sit up and look at the window, to see if the sun had already risen. 

He walked over to the window and opened the curtains a little, so he could look through it, but wouldn't wake Anna up. He looked over the fjord, that was shining in the light of the sun, that had indeed risen. 

Kristoff smiled and sighed, as he thought of his dream, and how they had finally saved Anna, and fixed everything.

"The nightmare is finally over."

********

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. . .

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 :)

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲!

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
❥︎𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑘𝑖 𝑀𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 // A Frozen Tale 🎉