Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ Elsa

⚠︎𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎

Elsa heard the door open. Oh no, they're back. Did they kidnap them? Please tell me they failed. . . Please. . .

"Okay, put them in there. They won't bother us in that room." 

No. . . please no. . . Elsa thought. She heard things being dragged on the floor. Oh no, they're dragging Rapunzel and Eugene through the cabin, to lock them up too. This can't be happening! I have to do something, but what? I can't do anything! I'm still stuck in this damn chair, and I'm not going to get out of it any time soon. If only there was something I could do. . . . Elsa thought and thought, but she couldn't come up with anything. Just like she hadn't come up with anything these past two days. Wait. Does this mean that Kristoff doesn't have the dust? Last time, mister 'betraying his own people' said that Rapunzel and Eugene were going to get the dust, and that's why they were going to stop them. No! Anna needs that dust! No no no no! 

She had to do something. Suddenly, there were footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh no. The door opened.

"Hi ice queen, still enjoying that chair?" Hans asked savagely as he came in the room. Elsa groaned. She still had the cloth over her mouth, so she couldn't talk.

"So, quick update," he started, "Your sister is cursed forever. There's no way your 'brother-in-law-mountain-dork' is going to get her cured in time. So, congrats! You did great, sitting in this chair doing nothing." He said, as he came closer to her and looked her right in her eyes. He pulled the cloth down, so Elsa could talk.

"Anything to say?" He added.

"You. . . You're a disgrace! You think you can show up here and ruin everyone's happiness, just because you're miserable yourself! Why are you even taking revenge on Anna? What did she ever do to you? All that happened was you breaking her, not the other way around! If anything, I am the one who ruined your life, not her! So why are you doing this to her, and not to me?!" Elsa screamed. "And what did you do to Rapunzel and Eugene, huh?" She said. Hans' eyes widened.

"Yeah, that's right, don't think I can't hear the stupid plans you two are creating downstairs. This cabin isn't as solid as you think it is."

"Will you just shut up for one second!" Hans screamed, as he was getting crazy by Elsa's screaming.

"No! You said I could say what I wanted to say, so here it is! I'm not going to shut up until you let me go! I have a sister to save, because of you!" Elsa screamed. Hans groaned very loud, and walked to the back of the room. He grabbed his sword, which was still against the wall.

"W-What are you doing?" Elsa asked scared, as he walked back over to her. He pointed the sword against Elsa's arm without answering any of her questions.

"No, no, no, please, please don't." Elsa said, as Hans pushed the sword slowly in her arm. He didn't push it very deep, but it was deep enough to hurt. He cut her arm open. Elsa screamed in pain as her eyes teared up. Hans looked dead. He showed no emotion at all.

"This will make you shut up for a while." He said with a deep voice, as he put the cloth back over Elsa's mouth, while the blood from her arm dropped on the floor. Tears ran down her cheek as she moaned from the pain, as suddenly, they heard the door downstairs getting kicked in. Hans grabbed his sword and ran downstairs, leaving Elsa alone to bleed in her chair, looking at the sun going down as she heard the first part of the battle begin.