Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Dream

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 1𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 100 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬! <3 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 :) 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

⚠︎ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠︎
(𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭)

Before Kristoff opened his eyes, he felt this wind pushing him. It was cold, very cold. When he opened his eyes, all he could see was snow. Snow everywhere. Miles and miles of pure white snow. Kristoff looked around. Where was he? Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice.

"A wooden cabin! Over there!" Anna screamed, who was suddenly standing at his right, pointing in the distance. Kristoff squeezed his eyes together, to sharpen his sight. Anna was right, there was a cabin!

"She has to be there!" Anna screamed. Kristoff looked at the cabin, which was suddenly closer. 

The cabin was small, but it had two floors. It had like two windows, so it must be dark in there, Kristoff figured. But in one of those windows, the one on the top floor, was light. Despite the storm and being far away from the cabin, Anna and Kristoff could see what was happening on that floor. They saw Elsa, hanging her head down, tied to a chair, with blood all over her body. They saw a shim, but they couldn't figure out who it was. It must be Hans, they thought. Anna tried to run through the storm, to get to the door of the cabin.

"Anna wait! It could be dangerous!" Kristoff screamed at her, trying to get above the sound of the storm, trying to stop her. She turned around.

"I have to save my sister! I have no choice!" She screamed back at him. Even though there was so much wind and Kristoff could barely see anything, he saw the tears in Anna's eyes. 

The storm seemed to be getting worse and worse, and also colder and colder. The wind almost blew them over. Kristoff quickly ran over to Anna, to make sure they wouldn't blow away. They were stronger together. They slowly, step by step, moved towards the door of the cabin. 

Opposite of before, the cabin now seemed to be much further away than it looked. Every step they took, seemed to go backwards, moving away from the cabin. Kristoff realized they were never going to get there, no matter how many steps they would take. But Anna wanted to keep going.

"Why? We're ne-never going to make it. We'll be frozen be-before we ge-get there!" Kristoff said, trying to explain her it was dangerous. But she didn't care.

"I ha-have to save Els-sa! I know she's there! She's th-the one who's creating this storm, b-becau-cause Hans is hurting her! We h-have to help her, Kristoff!" She screamed, shivering from the cold. She couldn't hold back her tears anymore. As her eyes released them onto her cheeks, they immediately froze. They were stuck on her face, as little icicles hanging from her cheeks. Anna put her hands on her face to feel them. She looked confused by the feeling of the sharp icicles. But yet again, she didn't care. All she cared about was getting to that cabin, to save her sister.

"We ha-have to get out of here. N-now. It's ge-ge-getting too cold." Kristoff said, as he was still holding Anna, who refused to listen to him. She shook Kristoff's hands off of her.

"No! I'm go-going to that c-cabin, with or with-thout you!" She screamed, as she turned around, and made her way to the cabin. Kristoff reached his hand to her, to find out they were covered in ice, just like Anna's hands were when she was about to freeze five years ago.

"A-Anna n-no!" Kristoff screamed, following her as quickly as he could, but she was faster. In some magical way, she was already at the door. Kristoff was not very far away from her. He was close enough to see her hands covered in ice, too. Close enough to see her hair quickly turning white, as she raised her hand to knock on the door of the cabin.

"Anna!" Kristoff screamed again, as she knocked very loudly on the cabin door. It was insanely loud, louder than the storm. It didn't sound like a knock at all. But that was not what Kristoff was afraid of. All he saw, as Anna knocked for the last time, was her body fully turning to ice, once again. . .

********

Kristoff sat up in shock. Another nightmare? I normally never have nightmares! Definitely not when I just nap!

As he was calming down from his horrible dream, he kept hearing Anna's knocking. 

Am I still dreaming? 

As soon as he looked at the window, he knew that he wasn't. The knocking sound was the wind spirit, Gale, who was knocking on the window, with a letter. Kristoff stood up from the ground, he fell asleep leaning on Sven's back, and hurried himself over to the window. Varian woke up too.

"Ugh, what's that noise. . ." He said as he stretched his arms and legs. Kristoff opened the window.

"Hi Gale, is that for me?" He asked the spirit as he took the letter. Gale made another positive wind sound. "Well, thank you." Kristoff said. Varian stood next to him as he unfolded the letter.

"It's from the forest." He said, as he looked at the paper. He read the letter out loud.

"Dear Kristoff and Anna, we are on our way. We have the water, and we are coming to help you. Hang in there. Signed Ryder and Honeymaren." Kristoff read. Varian gasped.

"That's great! They're coming!" He said, as he put his hand on Kristoff's shoulder and smiled. Kristoff smiled too.

"Yes, they are. I knew I could count on them."