Prologue

The universe is HUMONGOUSLY HUGE. It's like a giant cardboard box full of junk and stuff; we don't know what to expect or find in there. We're just a small dot in the universe. I wonder if in every galaxie there is a place people like us call "home", or even a clone of each and everyone of us but galaxies apart. Maybe in other planets the trees grow greener, extinct animals come back to life, everyone is accepted in anyway possible and peace and prosperity is praised everywhere; In our home, Earth, sadly is suffering because of us: pollution is suffocating the atmosphere, exotic animals are chased and endangered, violence, drugs, homophobia, racism, political and economic hierarchy (the rich and powerful is more superior to the poor and weak), money and sex is more important than anything else, true love and friendship is nothing but dust, and so much more. Sometimes, I wish i could just escape this hell of a world with my headphones and skateboard and go to a more stable environment to make it my happy place and, maybe, share it with someone who I can trust and love forever but we all know that those kind of people don't exist, they probably do but there is little chance that we can meet them in person. I hope that I will meet that special someone one day and do everything possible to make them happy and that's what counts for me. If I could, I will give them the moon, the sun and the stars. Let me wish upon a star to find that person.

              ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hello! This is my first time writing and I hope that it was ENOUGH to entertain you. I know that it's lame so bear with me, okey? ;)