Chapter 76 - NYE and Date!!*

Eloise's POV (Mature content) this chapter is quite long, so enjoy :)

Justin wanted to take me to dinner and Lucy and Maddie got excited for me to get ready. Justin was taking somewhere on the island and I have no clue where. I have a feeling that they both know where were going. I was excited to go on a date with Justin. We hadn't been on one in a while.

"Right you are ready" Maddie said after she finished my hair for me.

It was nice getting pampered to be fair. It was still quite warm in the evenings so I wore a playsuit and some sandal with small heels to be comfy because he said we were walking to dinner which made me think that it had to be pretty close.

We were meeting Ryan, Lucy, Maddie and Nathan at the beach after dinner.

Justin was waiting for me outside and he was wearing half of a suit. He was wearing a shirt and smart trousers. He looked nervous this time for our date which he hasn't been for a while. Probably not since our first few dates.

I grabbed his hands and we walked out and headed towards the beach. As we got closer, I saw this little set up of candles on the beach and it led to a table for out dinner.

"Justin this is really cute. Did you set it up?"

"Well I had some help. I know that you said earlier that you're not very hungry so I only asked for some nibbles and a quick bite to eat"

"Thank you" We sat down and it was amazing to be able to listen to the waves going in and out. It was also relaxing too. It's crazy how fast this year went and how much has happened. I'm grateful for the place that I'm in now.

"So there was actually something that I wanted to say to you tonight" Justin said getting my attention from my thoughts.

"Okay" I was pretty confused on what he was going to say.

"So you came into my life and changed everything. I never imagined that I would find someone that I love as much as I love you. I have never been happier than I have right now. I'm glad that you came to that interview. I'm glad that I hired you. I wouldn't be where I am without you. You make me laugh at some of the most stupidest of things and I finally have someone to come home to. Eloise..." he was making me emotional with this speech. I had started to cry a bit. He then got up pushed his chair back "Eloise, will you marry me?" He was on one knee with the most gorgeous ring in his hands. At this point I was crying tears of happiness.

"Yes"

"Yes?"

"Yes I would love to marry you"

He slid the ring onto my finger and it was the perfect fit.

"I love you Elle"

"I love you too" and I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

"Do you like the ring?"

"Yeah it's beautiful" Justin wiped my tears away. "H-how long have you been planning this?"

"A few weeks now. I even managed to get permission from your brother."

"You got permission from Marcus?"

"Yeah"

"Did he give you a hard time?"

"Yeah he did but nothing that I couldn't handle"

"What did he do?"

"He may or may not have threatened me but I would do the same if it was me so don't be mad at him"

"Okay"

"I would love for it to be just me and you for the rest of the night but that will have to wait for later on. We have the fireworks in 20 minutes and the others are probably waiting for us"