CHAPTER 1: To The Future

It's a warm sunny day, with the sun shining brightly and brilliantly, in the distance a few clanging noises can be heard as if there is a battle going on. Suddenly a stern, deep and passionate voice is heard, " alright that's enough for today, you guys. Take some rest" said a man with blonde hair while wearing the traditional jounin outfit.

All 3 of his students agreed to their sensei's order and took a small break from their training session.
While resting one of the boys from the group of three kids spoke up, thereby breaking the awkward silence, " you were holding the kunai in the wrong fashion earlier, if you aren't careful while handling one of those, you could end up hurting yourself. And if something like that were to happen during a mission, you will end up jeopardising the mission itself. Won't you ever learn" said a silver haired kid mockingly, while pointing towards one of his teammates.

His teammate couldn't bear the cold look that his other teammate was giving him, so he rose up to defend himself. He took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. He grinned and remarked " well that's just my style. Something unique, isn't it. And don't you dare look down on me kakashi, I'm obito uchiha, of the powerful uchiha clan - the future hokage. I'll be the 1st uchiha to claim that title, just you watch".

Kakashi signed and then the 3rd person from the group finally spoke up. " wow, the future hokage, huh... That would be so cool... Don't you agree, kakashi".

Kakashi let out a sign again, looking towards obito - his teammate and replied coldly, "thinking about the future is good n all but you can't become hokage just by wishing to be one. You need to get better for that to actually happen, obito, which you certainly aren't. It will take you eons to reach that level, if you continue with your current training rate and regime".

OBITO didn't took this easily and he began arguing with kakashi, rin tried to stop them, but the 2 boys neglected her efforts and began bickering against each other.

In the distance, stood their jounin sensei, looking at his 3 teammates and smiling occasionally. Suddenly, he heard someone say something to him out of the blue. He didn't flinched bcuz he was actually quite familiar with the voice.

The voice: won't it be quite entertaining if we could actually see the future and all the important events from time to time. I'm sure that would actually help us a lot to stop this bloody war torn land from turning into a complete wasteland. Right, Minato? (this is around the time when the 3rd great ninja war was in it's starting phases).

Minato : huh, jiraiya sensei, you nearly surprised me for a second...

The old man with long white hair laughed at this statement stating that Minato didn't had to be so modest and that he was sure that minato had sensed me long before he even got there in the first place.

After a few minutes of silence, minato spoke up, " well, jiraiya sensei, this is just a theory, but I guess, we can make it happen"

"Make what happen", enquired the old man.

Minato's gaze shifted from his sensei to his 3 students and he smiled while looking at his 3 precious students and exclaimed, " maybe, just maybe we can see what the future holds for the 3 of them".

Jiraiya was taken by a shock as he began thinking if minato was really serious about it or not. But it didn't took him long before realising that minato indeed was serious, he could tell this by the look in minato's eyes and by the expression on his face.
      Jiraiya took in a deep breath and asked intriguingly, "go on, tell me. Just what are you planning".

Minato smirked and took out a few scrolls from his pocket and placed them on the ground. Then he began explaining his plan to jiraiya sensei and jiraiya for once actually looked amazed while minato went through the plan. Jiraiya must have been feeling proud at his student.

Minato : and that's how, I believe, can we travel to the future

Jiraiya : hmm...that's interesting. Wanna give it a try...

Minato : sure, kakashi, obito, rin get over here. I wanna show you guys something. We'll be unravelling your future...

The 3 students walked up to minato sensei and master jiraiya completely oblivious of what their sensei actually meant by those words...

It was nearly noon and about lunch time, so obito yelled that they should eat lunch first. As much as minato and jiraiya wanted to see the future, they thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to travel in time all the way to a different time-line on an empty stomach. They all sat down and began eating the meal that kushina had prepared for them...

Obito: I love kushina san's cooking, it's delicious

Rin : I agree. I gotta to know the recipe for those dumplings that she prepared as a sweet dish. They are incredible.

Kakashi : they are alright...

Minato : kakashi, you know, you could be a bit more considerate about my feelings, kiddo...

Kakashi scorned and pretended as if minato was talking to someone else

Jiraiya laughed his guts out while listening to the entire conversation...

After the meal was done they stood up and stretched a bit, then minato began explaining the plan to his 3 students...

Minato : alright, you ready guys. Jiraiya sensei.

Jiraiya and the 3 kid almost spoke in unison : yes, we're ready.

The 5 people ( jiraiya, minato, kakashi, obito and rin) formed a circle across a sealing formula enscribed on a scroll and minato went over the instructions again.

Minato : listen up guys, I've left a mark on the top of the 3rd hokage's mountain side stone face for my teleportation jutsu. And as some of you may already know, the jutsu formula for the flying raijin never disappears. What I'm hoping for is that we'll pour in our chakra into this scroll all at once while holding our hands together as I perform the flying raijin jutsu and try and teleport on top of lord 3rd's stone face. Since we are gonna be using this scroll with all these seals marked and formulated by yours truly and jiraiya sensei, it should teleports us into the future once we actually start sending some of our individual chakra through it simultaneously. Jiraiya sensei and I have already decided, we'll be flying to the future 35 years from now. Any questions...

All the others : NONE.

Minato : good, everyone start pouring your chakra now. Let's go to the future together - " 𝗙𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗝𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢".

With a brilliant flash of light team minato and jiraiya dissappeared.
Where had they vanished to, did they actually travel in time. Find that out in the next chapter...

( guys this is my very 1st fanfic, so I'm extremely sorry if this isn't that good or satisfying enough. I'm trying to do better. I almost have half of the story already planned up and hopefully I won't give up writing it mid-way.
Thanks for understanding and thanks for actually taking sometime off from your precious lives in order to read all this. Thanks xD).