CHAPTER 17 : PREPARATION

𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
Just then a voice is heard from behind, "hold it, all of you. What business do you guys have with Orochimaru"

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩
As the group turned around to the direction of the voice, they were greeted by Captain Yamato and his platoon, that had been placed their to keep an eye on Orochimaru.

Sai : Captain Yamato

Kakashi adult : Yo, long time no see, Tenzo

Yamato : I told you not to call me that, senpai.

Just then Yamato's gaze drifted towards the time travelers and was left baffled as expected for a normal reaction.

Yamato : what's going on?
He asked while pointing towards the 5 time travelers.

Sai : it's a long story, Captain, I'll explain it later. We are quite short on time.

Kakashi (adult) : Yes, we should hurry. Tenzo you stay vigilant and do your job, we have something important to ask of Orochimaru.

Yamato with a slightly confused expression replied, "oh well, alright. You guys can precede but I demand a detailed explanation later".

Sai : sure

Kakashi (adult) : thanks Tenzo

With that the 9 of them went inside the hideout.

As they moved through the ominous hideout, Obito remarked, "this place is quite spooky". Rin simply nodded in agreement.

They continued down the hallway, moving further and further deeper in the layer when the scene cuts back to the hidden sound.

Suddenly a sound of approaching footsteps is heard coming from the outside.

Kenji : be on guard everyone. Someone's here

Akio : right

Akihiko : damnit. Who is it?

After a few seconds, kenji orders his siblings, "look sharp everyone. Someone's here"

Just then a door to the room slid open and the three siblings turned to look at the new arrival.
As soon as the 3 siblings realised who it was, the let down their guard.

Akio : you nearly gave us a heart-attack.

Akihiko simply nods in agreement

Kenji : so you are back.

Tenya : sorry about that Akio.

Kenji : thanks for your hardwork, Tenya. You truly are a great friend.

Tenya : don't need to flatter me. All I did was keep a track of the Hokage's routine and relayed it to you. However you guys did the difficult part of successfully capturing the Hokage and the Kazekage, not to mention killer Bee as well. So how's the extraction going?

Akihiko : it's taking longer than expected thanks to the stubborn beasts inside the Hokage.

Akio : we should be done by tomorrow morning.

Kenji : Tenya, stand guard over the kazekage and bee for now, while we keep this extraction process going on over the Hokage. Those two should not be waking up anytime soon thanks to the drug we injected in them, but it never hurts to be more cautious.

Tenya : got it
With those words Tenya walks upto the side of the tied up Gaara and Bee.

Few minutes pass and Akihiko breaks the silence.

Akihiko : Damn it, Akio. This jutsu takes a lot of Chakra. I've already used half my Chakra.

Akio replies, "This jutsu takes up a lot of Chakra, that's true  and since I devised this jutsu myself, it's infuriating, but this means there's still room for development. Just the thought of that makes me excited".
She continues, "once this jutsu is fully perfected, it won't be so draining at all".