Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Youtube.

I woke up and Dan was out of the room somewhere. This time, I had pajamas on. After our tickle fight we watched a movie and then went to bed. We wanted to take things slow, not like we'd be able too. I went out to the kitchen where Dan was drinking his morning coffee.
"Good morning sleeping beauty. Want breakfast?" Dan asked.
"No, I'm good. I have to get home and film my YouTube video," I teased. I kissed Dan.
"Remember I'm going to New Zealand for that festival but I'll be back in a week," Dan said as I approached the front door.
"You leave today don't you?" I asked. He nodded. I slipped on my coat and scarf. I went over to Dan and kissed him again.
"I'll be fine, see you in a week. You'll be able to view my video by the time you land," I said. He kissed me again.
"Bye love," he said.
"Bye Dan Daniel," I said as I grabbed my bag and left.

When I got home I fed Arial and then went inside. My dad and Jason were inside drinking coffee and reading the paper.
"Jason, when do you go back to UNI? I'm sick of having you around all the time," I teased.
"Next week lil sis," he replied. I approached them awkwardly.
"I'm going to be in my studio, recording a song. Do you guys mind keeping it down out here?" I asked. They looked at each other and smiled.
"It's been awhile since we've heard your voice coming from that room," my dad replied.
"Thanks," I exclaimed. I kissed them both on the cheek and then ran to my room to get decent.

I took a shower and then curled my hair. I then found a cute outfit. A grey sweater, pink scarf, and dark blue skinny jeans. As I was setting up my microphone I got a text from Dan,
"Just got to the airport. See you in a week. Xx." I text him back,
"Call me when you get off?" He text back instantly, "Of course Ari. Xx."

I put my microphone to my level and then plugged in my laptop for the editing software. I got my camera and set it up so the piano wasn't extremely loud, and so that you could see me well. I put my songbook on the music rack and then sat down. I then started to play Dark Enough. When the time came, I sang along. It all played out in perfect harmony till the end. I ended the video, and started the editing process.

It was eight o'clock at night when I finished adding effects and everything to the video. My dad knocked on my door.
"Come in!" I shouted, not taking my eyes off my laptop. He was holding a bowl of pasta and a can of soda. He set them on my side table.
"You sounded brilliant today my love," he said. "Thanks daddy. I'm posting the video right now," I replied. He hugged me.
"Your mum would be proud," he said. I agreed, my mum would be proud. She always wanted this for me.

In forty minutes the video had posted, Dan still hadn't called. His flight landed an hour ago. I ended up calling him.
"Hey Arabella, I was literally just about to call you, we just got to the hotel. Did you post it?" he asked. "It's up right now," I replied.
"Okay I'll text you tomorrow," he said.
"Okay," I replied as we hung up.

I was out in the barn laying on Arial's back when I got a text. It was from Kat,
"Why did Dan Smith just tweet your YouTube video?" I text her back,
"He what?!?!" I opened Twitter and sure enough, Dan shared a link to the video I posted. I called him. "What the hell Dan," I asked as he answered.
"This is Kyle, Danny is in the shower. But he said you'd call," Kyle said, I could hear laughing in the background.
"Why did he share that video?" I asked, seriously ticked off. I heard the room get quiet, Kyle had went off somewhere private.
"You don't get it do you? Your voice isn't like anyone else's. You're something special, and Dan sees that, hell, we all do. He shared it because your voice needs to be heard. And he loves you," Kyle replied. I sighed.
"He should be glad you answered, because now I'm not angry with him," I said. Kyle was laughing.
"I'll tell him you called. Okay?"
"Okay," I replied. I hung up.