✎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

✎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 — 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

꧁𒊹︎꧂

꧁𒊹︎꧂

EXHAUSTION FILLED SHAY'S BODY AS SHE PARKED HER CAR outside of Jax's house —— well more like Wendy's house now since Jax decided to move into the Samcro's clubhouse since their divorce. It was an inconvenience to Shay for her to check up on Jax's junkie ex wife, but she had given the Prince of Charming her word, and even though she could feel a headache forming at her temples at the mere thought of putting up with Wendy's bullshit —— Shay would keep her word to Jax.

The raven haired Miller woman let out a soft sigh as Gemma Teller-Morrow's black Cadillac pulled up behind her car —— the Samcro Queen's sunglasses covered face held a scowl on it as she exited her large SUV. Shay was well aware of Gemma's disdain for Wendy Case, and she was sure Gemma was just as pleased to be here as she was.

"Hey, baby." Gemma smiled as she placed a kiss on the mother of her granddaughters cheek. "Jax rope you into this bullshit too?" She asked with a scoff while tossing her half finished cigarette to the ground, stepping on it with her heeled boot.

"I wouldn't necessarily say he roped me into it." Shay said with a shrug. It was the truth. Jax hadn't roped her into anything. He had asked and she agreed when she easily could of said no. "When's the last time you saw Wendy?" The Miller woman questioned Gemma as her blue eyes looked over at the house.

"Few weeks." Gemma said while placing her sunglasses on top of her head. "I gotta keep an eye on the junkie bitch. I gotta make sure she's taking care of my grandson." The older brunette said with a smile as she thought about the baby that was growing in Wendy's stomach. Granted, finding out that Wendy was carrying Jax's son was almost enough to give Gemma a heart attack, but the Samcro Queen couldn't wait for Abel to enter the world. If there was one thing that Gemma Teller-Morrow loved more than her son it was being a grandma.

"I never had to worry about any of that shit with you. Jax knew what he was doing when he was with you." Gemma added as the two women made their way towards the front door.

Shay held her tongue back from telling Gemma that Jax was never really with her so to speak. They were never a couple —— Shay didn't have his crow nor did Jax ever ask her to ink her skin with his crow. They were just best friends who fucked around and their daughter was born due to their carelessness —— not that Shay or Jax regretted that, but Shay wasn't stupid enough to think there was ever anything more to their relationship, and the Miller woman was completely fine with that.

"And she was doing okay?" The Miller woman questioned. She didn't understand her sudden interest in Wendy's well-being —— though that probably had more to do with Jax's unborn son and Leela's brother than Wendy's. Shay knew Wendy wasn't fit to be a mother. Sure, the woman was clean now —— at least she claimed she was, but Shay knew it was only a matter of time before the Case woman relapsed. A sad fact that made Shay realize that Gemma and herself would probably help Jax raise Abel.