✎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

SHAY NEEDED A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM CHARMING she decided, a few days away from the drama that surrounded her life at the moment

SHAY NEEDED A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM CHARMING she decided, a few days away from the drama that surrounded her life at the moment. So, while the club went on a run she decided that Leela and her would go to Tacoma for a few days to visit Natalie and Kozik.

She had yet to tell Jax of her plans, but Shay was on her way to Teller-Morrow  to meet up with Opie who was finally back in town after being gone for a few months, and then she'd surprise the SAMCRO VP with her plans. Of course he would try and stop her or insist she wait for him to get back so he would go with her and Leela as well but Shay wouldn't let him stop her. She needed time alone.

After Tara's late night visit Shay had started to ignore Jax only seeing him when it was time to drop Leela off with him or Gemma planned a big dinner. Even then she spent her time talking to everyone else but Jax. Shay knew everyone noticed her purposely ignoring him and the tension between them, no one asked questions about it even Gemma who stopped once Jax told her it was none of her concern.

The lot of TM was full as Shay pulled in, a smile took over her face as she spotted Opie smiling and talking with Jax. It had been too long since she last saw Opie and she only hoped his time away helped clear his mind. Kenny and Ellie had lost their mom they didn't need to loose their dad as well.

"The giant returns!" Shay teased looking over at Opie with a smile as she exited her car. Gemma had taken Leela for the day, the older woman knowing about Shay's plans and while Shay knew Gemma could easily tell Jax of her plan before she got the chance she still trusted the woman not to.

"How was the open road?" Shay asked as she approached the lumberjack of a man, immediately throwing her arms around him once she reached him.

Opie instantly wrapped his arms around the Miller woman holding her tight. The hug was so much more than just a welcome home hug. It was a thank you for everything hug. Opie appreciated Shay for stepping in and taking care of his kids when he needed. He knew how much Shay also suffered when Donna died.

"It was good. I needed it." Opie stated matter of factly as he released his tight hold on Shay. "How's everything been?" He raised an eyebrow while looking at the dark haired woman.

It didn't go unnoticed to Opie that Shay had yet to greet Jax or even look at him. Opie knew some of why the tension was thick between the two Jax had been catching him up on the current situation when Shay pulled into the lot.

"It's been alright." Shay shrugged. "I'm going to Tacoma to visit Nat and Kozik for a few days." She smiled, doing everything in her power to not look over at Jax his eyes were burning a hole in the side of her face.

"What? When?" Jax's jaw tightened as he stated at the dark haired woman. This was news to him.

The tension between him and Shay was becoming unbearable. They didn't talk only seeing each other when she dropped Leela off or when his mom planned family dinners — even then she ignored him. He understood why he had made the decision to ruin her relationship without talking to her. He opened his mouth without thinking hoping his confession to Tara would end them once and for all, but all it did was cause more problems for him.