✎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━━━━ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

WARNING ⚠️ ━━━━━ mention of assault

꧁♡︎꧂

ST. THOMAS WAS BECOMING TOO FAMILIAR FOR SHAY'S LIKING AS SHE SWIFTLY walked down the halls of the hospital with Ben following closely on her heels. The couple was enjoying a nice quiet night in — Gemma had taken Leela to Fun Town, allowing the couple a night to themselves. But their simple evening was abruptly put to an end when Gemma called in a somber tone, not saying much at all but asking Shay to get to St. Thomas as quickly as possible.

A million awful scenarios raced through the raven haired woman's mind as she walked down the brightly lit halls of St. Thomas. The fear of something happening to Leela or Abel instantly took a hold of her racing thoughts as she quickened her steps.

"Gemma!" Shay called out, a small sigh of relief leaving her lips as her blue eyes took noticed of Leela sleeping soundly in the older woman's arms. "What is going on?" She questioned, her forehead furrowing with confusion as she looked at the Samcro Queen.

Gemma let out a sigh, standing up from the hard plastic hospital chair and reluctantly placing a sleeping Leela into Ben's arms. "Sorry to interrupt date night," The older brunette said, though the sarcasm in her tone said otherwise. "Something happened at Fun Town." Gemma said lowly while eyeing Ben.

It was no secret that Gemma Teller-Morrow didn't trust or like Benjamin Costello. The Samcro Matriarch didn't trust anyone who wasn't her family, and Ben certainly wasn't family.

"What happened? Is everyone okay?" The questions rushed from Shay's lips as she looked at Gemma, waiting for a response.

Gemma remained silent as she crossed her arms over her chest. There was no fucking way in hell she was going to talk about what had happened at Fun Town in front of Ben. It was Samcro business and he did not need to be involved — at all.

A soft sigh left Shay's lips as Gemma stood there silently. Shay knew there was no way Gemma was going to talk about whatever had happened in front of Ben. Gemma didn't like Ben and she made that known loud and clear on the rare times Shay brought him around the club.

Shay turned towards Ben, scratching at her forehead as she gave him a small smile. "Could you —"

"Yeah." Ben nodded, cutting off Shay before she could finish her sentence. "I'll go grab a coffee or something." He said with a small smile, placing a kiss on Shay's lips before walking off down the hall with Leela in his arms.

"Okay, will you tell me what the fuck is going on now?" Shay asked, turning her attention back onto Gemma.

"Tristan Oswald got attacked tonight." Gemma said. "I need you to talk to her and find out who did it. Elliott wants the club to get the sick fuck who did it."