✎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━━━ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎, 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

SHAY'S VOICE WAS SOFT AS SHE SAT IN A ROCKING CHAIR READING TO ABEL. It made The Miller woman jump with joy to see how well he was doing in just a few short weeks. He was growing and looking healthier with each day that passed. It was beginning to look very hopeful that he would be able to leave the hospital soon.

"You're getting so strong little man." Shay smiled while closing the book, placing it on her lap. "You're definitely a Teller." The raven haired woman said with a small laugh as she stared down at Abel.

Abel was so young yet already had been through so much in his short life. The need to protect him was a strong feeling and one she had felt since finding out Wendy was pregnant. Shay knew she would love and treat Abel as if he were her own. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to need a stable mother figure in his life.

"Your dad should be here soon." Shay mumbled as her blue eyes looked up at the large clock on the beige wall.

Shay's blue eyes wandered over to the large window, hoping to see Jax standing on the other side with his famous Teller smirk on his face, instead stood a tall man with salt and pepper hair with a smile on his face as he stared at Abel.

The Miller woman's forehead furrowed at the unknown man, a chill instantly taking over her body at the twisted smile on his face. There was something about the man that screamed psychopath to her.

"I'll be back little man." Shay promised before quickly standing up from the rocking chair, making her way towards the exit.

"Can I help you?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow towards the man while crossing her arms across her chest. "Are you a doctor?"

Shay had been at St. Thomas enough times to know this man wasn't a doctor - at least one of Abel's. Charming was a small town and Shay knew everyone who lived there, and this man standing in front of her was someone she had never set eyes on a day in her life.

"No, no." The man shook his head a slight chuckle leaving his lips. "I was just admiring what a beautiful family you have." He stated while turning his attention onto Shay.

There was something in his voice that made Shay's blood turn cold. His voice held almost a threatening tone to it.

"You're not allowed back here." Shay stated with an edge to her tone. "It's family only." The irony of using the same sentence that Tara had said to her a few days earlier not going unnoticed by Shay.

"Of course it is." He nodded. "Have a good night." He smiled, taking one last look towards Abel before walking off down the long brightly lit hallway.

The Miller woman watched him as he walked off, a bad feeling growing in the pit of her stomach. Shay had no fucking clue who he was, but she could feel it in her bones that he was trouble, and whenever there was trouble SAMCRO wasn't too far behind.