2| Parasomnia

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister died in an accident when he was eight." Stiles explained to his father, dragging his sister along with him.

"Please go to school." Noah begged.

"Dad this kid is a werewolf."

"You're best friend is a werewolf, you're dating a werecoyote. Your little sister, who is standing right beside you, is also a werewolf."

Angelina giggled at their little argument, definitely making up for the sleep she lost due to Stiles waking her up early.

"I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be, when the flying monkeys come soaring through the station you will have my undivided attention. Until then, just go to school."

"What did you do?" Stiles asked.

"What?" Angelina and Noah asked in sync.

"What do you mean, 'what did I do'?"

"There's something different about you."

"Oh yeah there definitely is." Angie agreed, not really knowing what she was agreeing on.

"What are you talking about?" Noah's voice cracked a little.

Stiles walked up close to their dad, examining him. "What is it? What's different?"

"For the love of god Stiles, just go to school." He pushed him away.

"I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens."

"No. You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion."

"Except you're not the only one." The youngest smiled at her father.

Stiles turned and pointed to the deputy who knew everything as well, their father sighed.

"Parrish!"

»»————- ➴ ————-««

All they found was a speeding ticket, so Angelina went to school like any other day. She put her books in her locker, only keeping the ones she needed. In the distance she heard a familiar voice, so she shut her locker with a smile and stepped into place beside Mason.

"This is the one I was telling you about, I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany, cost me two hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it." He explained to Liam, flipping through a book.

Liam sighed and looked at his best friend, "You're still reading about this stuff?"

"I was attacked by an armored-plated giant wearing a bear skull. I-It left an impression."

"Yeah traumatic experiences do that to you." Angie patted him on the shoulder.

"Look-look have you ever seen anything like this?"

"Uh, no. Never." Liam stuttered out, sliding his hand into Angie's for comfort.

"And then there's this whole section about the Nagual, have you ever heard of the name Tez-Tezcat.."

"Tezcatlipoca." Angie and Liam said together.

"No. No, never heard of it." The latter coughed.

The three turned and walked into their first class, Mason and Liam found seats next to each other and Angelina sat right in front of Liam.

"Take your seats everyone." Mr. Yukimura called out.

Liam groaned causing his best friend and girlfriend to turn to him. Beside him was another girl, she looked new. "Great." He sighed.