15| Amplification

"Unit Five heading northwest on Crescent reporting an incredibly large... something." One of the deputies said over the radio.

Stiles was behind the wheel of his Jeep with his best friend by his side and his little sister in the backseat. In front of them were multiple police cars chasing after the beast. It was night and all of the blue and red lights lit up the road.

"Unit Nine to Dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing. Some kind of rabid animal." Another deputy spoke.

"Unit Five to Nine, trust me, that's no animal." Valerie clarified, her eyes locking on the beast ahead of her.

Stiles stepped on the gas pedal a little more harder and raced to catch up with the cops. He reached down and grabbed his radio, holding it up to his mouth. "All units stay back. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage."

"Stiles, get off the radio!" Sheriff Stilinski scolded.

Angelina took it from his hands and held it up, she took a deep breath and sighed. "Trust us." She said quietly than put it back.

"All unit alert. Wait for backup. Repeat, no one goes near this thing."

There was a moment of silence, the only noise were the sirens wailing. The three in the jeep constantly shared glances with each other. If the beast got loose, they were sure it wasn't going to be pretty. People could already be dead because of it.

"Unit Five reporting a sighting on Hill Road southbound." Hayden's sister notified the other officers.

"Unit Nine, I've got it turning off Oakridge, southbound on Beachwood..." The deputy trailed off.

"All units, this is Dispatch. We've got a 911 call with additional sighting on Mitchell."

Angelina's eyes widened, it was headed to the hospital. Stiles clearly read her mind as he spoke. "Wait a second, Beachwood to Mitchell."

"It's headed right for the hospital." Scott breathed out.

The older Stilinski boy reached for the radio again, this time faster. "Dad..."

"Stiles, get off this channel!"

"Dad, just listen to me, okay? He's headed for the hospital, he's headed for Beacon Memorial. You hear me? He's headed for the hospital."

Every vehicle in their area picked up speed as they raced to get to the hospital. Who knows the damage it could cause? There was one person the few were strictly concerned about... Melissa McCall.

»»————- ➴ ————-««

Scott and Stiles pushed the hospital doors open, they creaked quietly but not enough to give them away. What could've given them away was when Noah cocked his gun in the air.

"Dad," Angelina hissed. "We're trying to be quiet, God knows what this thing could do to us. And I really don't feel like dying today."

Instead of responding he just put his fingers to his lips and shushed her. She spun around and rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh and walking further into the main area. The building shook and the lights flickered as well as a loud growl from floors above.

"Fourth floor." Scott broke the silence.

Next thing they knew, they were following a trail of little fires all over the place. Jordan Parrish; the hellhound was in action. The burning stench made the four gag, mostly the werewolves who had heightened smell.

The lights were off and you could hear the electricity cracking whenever the lights would flash. Noah stepped in front, leading the teens through the hallway with his gun held out in front of him. Yet nobody really knew if a bullet would stop the Beast of Gevaudan.