3| Dreamcatchers

"I should've gotten a haircut." Noah Stilinski sighed. His youngest yanked the mirror out of his hand, slapping the other away from his hair. He had gotten ready for a date, which the children don't know who it's with, but nonetheless they were standing in his office trying to help out.

"Dad you look fine." She smiled.

"You know, someone your age should be happy that you still have hair to cut." Stiles shrugged.

"I think you look great." Scott complimented the two's father.

"Thank you son I should've had." Angelina tilted her head.

"You still want your daughter, right?"

Noah chuckled at the girl and nodding his head. "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." He sighed, trying to rip off his tie.

"What? Dad. Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode with one woman." Stiles fixed the tie.

"Or man." Angie suggested, winking at her father.

"It's a woman, Angel." He responded.

"Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

"What beautiful woman by the way?" His son asked, the three teens have been wondering all afternoon.

"None of your business." Noah smiled, then looked at the other two. "Not even you two."

Stiles looked back and forth, nodding. "I wanna know."

"Me too." Angelina laughed.

They all spun around to face the door as they heard shouting. The four stepped out looking at the mystery voice, Donovan. "Stilinski!"

"Which one? There's three." Angie whispered to Scott, who glanced at her wide-eyed in return.

"Stilinski! I'm gonna kill you."

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your anger expression inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out." The sheriff was calm about this, concerning the kids behind him.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm gonna find you, I'ma get a knife, and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead." Angelina let out a low growl, stepping up to her fathers side. "Maybe your daughter will join you." He smiled at the younger girl.

He continued. "And when you look at me, and you ask me why, remember right now. Because this is why." The room was silent, everyone stared at one another, not really knowing what to do. Angelina, she knew actually, but she wasn't going to do it.

"Wow, that was awesome." Stiles said after a moment, every person looked at him in disbelief. "That was awesome, that was great. Could we do one more, give us another one. Maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know?"

"Stiles." Angie groaned, leaning her head on his arm.

"Okay you know what, it's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in a tiny little cell, you know? Just stuck there, forever." He held his hands up like a ball, smiling.

Donovan smiled at the family, turning around to leave. Then he swung back around and launched himself forwards, the two werewolves jumped in front of the sheriff.

"Get him out of here!" Noah demanded, holding the two back.

"What the hell is anger expression inventory?" Scott asked the siblings once the others left.

"It's a test you take when you're planning to become a deputy." Stiles sighed.

"That guy wanted to be a cop?"