19| The Beast of Beacon Hills

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles informed the pack as they stood around Scott's kitchen counter.

"For a 5'8 16 year-old?" Kira asked.

Stiles shrugged, "I recommended nine-foot tall rampaging werewolf."

"It still might not be him." Liam mumbled. Angelina sighed sadly and leaned her head onto his arm, kissing his shoulder softly.

Everyone looked over at the couple sadly, their best friend was out their killing people, of course they would think other wise. They wouldn't blame Mason for a single thing ever.

"But, Hayden's at the school looking." Angelina spoke up, trying to change the mood.

"I can keep checking the woods." Malia suggested as Scott walked into the room.

He walked through the doorway and nodded, "My mom can check all the hospitals in the county. We can find him."

"What happens then?" Liam asked his alpha. His hand subconsciously finding its way into Angelina's. She laced her fingers through his and brushed her thumb over his knuckles a couple of times.

"We figure out a way to save him."

Lydia nodded, "Okay. Where else could we look?"

"Let's ask Corey."

Angelina looked up and frowned. "Corey's not..."

Scott reached behind him and yanked on air, Corey came forward panicked. Everyone stood up and looked over at the younger boy.

"Wait. Wait. It's not my fault." He stumbled over his words. "They took him and I couldn't do anything. They took him..."

"Who?" Scott demanded, getting up in his face.

Corey's face fell and he looked terrified. "The Dread Doctors."

»»————- ➴ ————-««

"How stupid are we to be doing this?" Liam questioned Scott and Angelina as they walked quickly throughout the school hallways.

"We're not stupid. We're desperate." Scott corrected the brunette.

Angie looked over at her boyfriend and rolled her eyes. "This is stupid." She mouthed with a smile.

"How desperate?" Liam asked, biting back the smile that tugged at his lips.

The trio stopped in front of the boys locker room doors. Scott sighed and turned to the sophomores. "Incredibly desperate." He pushed open the door and standing by the lockers were Theo and Tracy.

"I told you we'd end up on the same side." Theo taunted.

"How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we're not?" Liam suggested with a smirk plastered on his face.

Theo chuckled and shook his head. "I love this kid."

"I don't." Tracy smiled over at Liam.

Angelina cocked her head to the side forcing herself not to say anything, they needed help and her comments wouldn't get them anywhere near.

"I know you're not on our side, Theo. You said you wanted to help Lydia, but you left Eichen with something else, didn't you?" Scott spoke up, narrowing his eyes at Theo.

"You mean the mask? Are you worried about that?"

"Did you put it on?" Angelina asked. "What did you see?" She continued when Theo and Tracy glanced at each other.