⑾ - Day 1

JISOO'S POV:

"PASSENGERS PLEASE REMAIN SEATED WE ARE GONNA ARRIVE IN A FEW MINUTES!!" The Anouncement said. We remained glued to our place.

~~~
Taehyung and I got out of the Airport to be met by our assistants. They said that we would be living in different Hotels but they would be close by. We both agreed on that, Infact I was rather thankful. I didn't want any awkward interactions going on between the two of us.

We were discussing a few official matters when both our Limos arrieved at the Airport. I and my assistant - Yeri left in our Limo which specifically said 'Dior' at it. 

"Hoe-jang ssi today you can rest then tomorrow you need to report at the Sydney - Dior headquarters." Yeri said.

"Ah~ Yeri ah you can call me Jisoo please. You've working as my personal secretery for far too long to call 'Hoe jong ssi' Okay?" I said.

"Nae J-Jisoo ssi." She said a bit nervous from before.

"You know I am 4 years older to you so you can call me Unnie. Okay?"  I said.

"Sure Jisoo unnie." Yeri said flashing me a sweet smile. To which I reverted in my heart shaped one.

We were both silent for the rest of the ride when the driver suddenly stopped Yeri looked out of the window to see why and then turned back to me. "Jisoo unnie, We have reached our Hotel." Yeri said. I nodded and got out of the Limo to be greeted by a beautiful and Huge hotel.

I took out my two luggages and Yeri took out hers.

A man who I suppose was a staff took our luggages and put them in a trolley. We both thanked the man and headed to the reception. "Ma'am may I know your name." The at the reception said in a Aussie accent. "Sure. Kim Jisoo and Kim Yerim." I said in a Aussie acent. Thanks to Rosie.

We got to the elevator and reached our rooms. Not gonna lie it was very very pretty! Yeri had her hotel room right beside mine. So we could reach each other in emergency. I quickly went to the bathroom of the hotel and filled the tub with hot water and submerged my self in the hot water.

I relaxed and drowned myself in peace and quiet. I have needed this in the light of what has happened in the past few days. 

~~~~~

I quickly changed into some comfortable clothes and ordered a little food becuase I was at the edge of dying due to Starvation. 

[What she wore]

[What she wore]

I had some lunch. And recieved a notification from Lisa? I quickly opened my phone to see her messages.

Lalisa_Manobangs:
UNNIE!! DID YOU GUYS ARRIVE IN SYDNEY?!

UNNIE I MISS YOU!! CAN WE PLEASE MEET ALONG WITH THE GANG!! PWEASEEEEEEEEEE!!