17 - Lonely

Taehyung's POV:

Jisoo is gone..

She has moved on and is about to get married even though she still loves me.

How do I know? I see it in her eyes. Its just really hard for me to think that I will ever move on from her. I know I won't and I guess its better I don't..

I don't want to forget her..

I don't want her to forget me..

Why does she want to marry him? Does she seriously not love me anymore? Was all of it fake? What did she mean by 'I hope one day I can tell you why I am getting married'? So basically the only thing on my mind was this one word 'JISOO'. Nothing more.

Funny right. You fall in love and then when you finally find that one person who is right for you and that one person who your heart is owned by is now marrying someone else. And you can do nothing to stop them because its after all their life, choice and...

Love..

I left Sydney a few days ago and am currently roaming around in Apsan park, Daegu. Here I was just remembering the old days. I still remember when Jisoo and I still lived here we would come here once each month along with the other couples in our group and would roam her and there taking photos, eating chicken and a ahujumma makes delicious hot chocolate and we used to sit by the bonfires that they used to put up in winter around here and we would tell stories, take selfies, Sing songs and sometimes Yoongi hyung would get his Laptop so we used watch movies.

I was walking by when I spotted a familiar ahujumma. I walked towards her and greeted her, As soon as she saw me she came in to give a hug, a tight one. "Taehyung - ah, long time since I have seen all 11 of you trouble makers. Only Lisa and Jungkook come here these days.. I haven't seen Sooya in about 5-6 years now. How is she?" I spit the Hot chocolate at the name of Jisoo.

"Its ok, Its ok.. I understand. I am glad you now realize that you love her. I always saw a spark in you two." Ahujumma said before sitting on the wooden bench right in front of mine. 'How does she know?' "Ahujumma how do you know?" I asked out of genuine curiosity. "Ah, Taehyung - ah you will understand it when you grow old.." She said and I just nodded even though I still didn't get it.

"So tell me what happened?" Ahujumma further investigated. "Ahujumma - ssi, Jisoo is now getting married. There is this guy who is her Fiancé and he loves her desperately. But I can't see the same love or liking in her eyes that he holds for her.." Ahujumma nodded and asked me to continue.
"Ahujumma - ssi I am still convinced that Jisoo is in love with me but  is in denial.  Ije eotteohgehaeyahabnikka?"
"What do I do now?"

"Hmmm you say that you love her?" Ahujumma asked. I nodded. "You say she loves you." Ahujumma further investigated. I nodded. "And you say she is getting married?" Ahujumma asked the last question to which I nodded again. She just snickered at it. "Ahujumma what's wrong why are you laughing?" 

"My child, What are you doing? You should chase after her. Have you ever wondered why is she doing this? Chase after her my child I know you both are meant to be." 

That was enough. Enough to break the sense into my brain.

"THANK YOU AHUJUMMA !! SARANGHAE!!" I said and kissed Ahujumma cheek and ran down the path and hoped into my car to my way back home. 

'NEXT MISSION: MAKE KIM JISOO YOUR BRIDE! 😉'

Author note:-

A short update because I have been a bad author but what can I do? I have my exams this whole week :(

And another shoutout to SugaIsMySnack because we both our collaborating and making a new book soon!!

Nyeongan!!