♪※⁜Chapter 2⁜※♪

Jisoo POV: 

Taehyung and I reached Jennie's House to be greeted by 7 Angry faces. "Where tf were you too??" We have been waiting for 2 hours!! Wait.. Did you two go on a date?? OMO MY SHIP IS SAILING!! Wait Taehyung you're cheating on Tzuyu?? No matter what a excuse she is for a woman she still is a WOMAN. You Can't simply cheat-" Jennie blabbered. But before she could continue her stupid rubbish. I cut her.

 "OH MY GOD YOU BLABBERMOUTH!! 1. WE DIDN'T GO ON A DATE! 2. TAEHYUNG HERE, ISN'T CHEATING ON TZUYU ALTHOUGH SHE CHEATED ON HIM LIKE A MILLION TIMES ALREADY AND LASTLY THE BROKE UP!! NOW STFU KIM JENNIE!!" I blurted out leaving Jennie and the others in grieve shock. 

And Taehyung broken. 

"Omo I am so sorry Oppa... But you know what? She was a waste of your time! You deserve way better." Jennie said to which alll agreed. "Ok so enough with the gloomy atmosphere. Lets play Truth or Dare? Who all are in?"
We all eventually agreed to Lisa's Idea of Playing T or D.

"Okay so as your host tonight, I would like to start off with asking Jisoo unnie. Jisoo unnie Truth or dare?" Jennie said with a evil smirk planted over her face.
"Hmmm I am a good girl thats why the truth be unveiled." I said with pride. And evryone laughed at my overacting

"Very well then, Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Jennie asked and everyone looked at me as if they were asking for answers! 
"To answer your quetion and everyone's meaningless stares - No, I was born singlle and still am single and I guess will always be single." I said in a sad tone - again acting! To which they all laughed.

"OKAY MY CHANCE TO ASK!!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.
"Lali, My child, T or D?" I asked.
"T." She bluntly replied.
"Do you have a crush? and if yes than a hint on who he is." I asked
"I do have a crush. And his name has a oo sound." She said blushing a bit
"AHHHH SEHUN OPPAAAA!!" Chaeyound Yelled.
And oh dear Jungkook looked pissed AF.

These two are litterally crushing on each other for as long as I can remember and will not confess to one another they say they are scared!!

We played the game for I think an hour then we goot bored and decided to watch a movie. Beauty and the Beast to be specific. I dont know why the kids wanted to watch it.

We were nearly done with the movie when the sad scene came. Jennie started to cry and Yoongi oppa was acting like a good Boyfriend and comforting her Same with chae and Jimin.  I felt jealous looking at the two couples acting all 'lovey-dovey' When I might never get a boyfriend like them..

Aish, A broken heart is the worst. Its like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it But the pain is unbearable everytime you breathe.

Everynight before I go to bed. I ask God to finally give me the strength to stop loving him..

Just Imagine you loving them still when you know its never gonna happen. 

I am technically single, But my stupid heart is taken by someone I can never call my own.

It feels like I am hoping too much. It hurts me to see him so sad. It hurts me to see him loving someone that isn't me.

I was fighting back my tears while having these thoughts pop up in my head. When I decided that if I stay here any longer, I would end up breaking my heart even more broken then it is now.

I hate feeling this vulnerable, I hate that I know there will be no one that would help me recover from a sad memory. I just wanna be loved and not only make someone felt loved.

"Jenduekie-ah, I am not feeling well.. I need to go home.. sorry.." I said trying to not crack my voice. Everyone looked at me with confusion, Specially him. "Unnie are you okay? I will bring the meds." Jennie said rather concerned. "No jennie, I need to be at home.." I said as I picked up my bag and left the house with tears flooding down my face.

Just then I recieved a text.

Jenchanel🖤:
Unnie, I know your lying..
But I will let it go..
Please tell me what's wrong.. I can see you're hurt Unnie..
Read 11:35 P.M

I smiled knowing that I have some people who will always care for me.

I ordered a cab to our home. I was crying all the way back home. HOW CAN I GUY HAVE SO MUCH AFFECT ON ME?! Why.. Why.. can he not love me as I do?? Why do I love him so much? Why is my poor heart so weak?!

I soon realised that I had reached Home. I paid the driver. She looked at me with concerned eyes and spoke. "Hey, I don't know what happened to you. But, I know that everything would get better if you hope they would." "I only wish I was as optimistic as you are.. Thank you for the ride." I said and left the car.

I opened the door with my spare house keys to be greeted by Seokjin oppa and Irene unnie. They realised that I was crying. I glanced at them and left for my room. Oppa was gonna follow me when Unnie stoped him. 

I went to my room and cried my whole heart out. To be greeted by a knock on the door. "Come in." I said wiping my tears. "I got your favoraite, Chiken and chocolate cake." Irene unnie said. "Thank you unnie." I said when Jin oppa came in my room and sat beside me. 

" Jisoo, Your not okay, I know.." He said in a very calm voice.
I decided that if I keep building this inside of me it will slowly grow to become a monster and eat me up.
"I am not okay." I admitting said. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thats chapter 3! Tell me if you liked it.
BLACKPINK IS COMING TO MUMBAIIII!!! I AM CRYING!! CORRECTION: I AM DYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
WE HAVE WAITED 4 YEARS FOR THEIR OFFICIAL  INDIAN DEBUT!! YAYYYYYYYYY

Anyway, Nyeongan!!