18 - Call.

Taehyung was at the airport waiting for the flight to arrive so he could finally board onto it.

Just then his phone started to vibrate. Taehyung quickly removed his phone from his pocket and saw the caller's id.

'Jin Hyung?'

ON THE CALL:

V: Hyung? Is everything good?

Jin: No Taehyung - ah! It's about Jisoo...

Taehyung's ears quickly perked up at the mention of her name.

V: Hyung, Is everything alright with Jisoo?! What happened to her?! Did that Hideous monkey break Jisoo's heart I swear-

V was cut off by Jin.

Jin: WOAH WOAH WAOH! Chill your ass down kid! What are you so worried about? And who the hell is this 'hideous monkey' of yours.

V: Jisoo's ugly Fiance. who else? *Whisper*

Jin: Ok, V you know you're like a brother to me, right?

V: Mm-hmm. What about it?

Jin: Where are you right now?

V: Me? I am at Daegu airport. Wae? I am on my way back to Seoul.

Jin: Magnificent! I really need to talk to you kid. Me and Joohyun, both. About Jisoo.

V: Hyung honestly where are you going?.. You know how much I hate when people go beating around the bush.

Jin: V somethings are supposed to be done in person. And this is super serious and is one of them

Jin said picking up a serious and stern tone for his voice.

V: Ok Hyung I will be in Seoul by morning we could meet at the Starbucks near my Gucci Headquarters. Whatever it is I am gonna be bringing JK with me. How does that sound?

Jin: Bring whomsoever you please. Just we need to talk to you V.

V: Ok Hyung I have to go now. The Plane's here. Can't waste any more time now. Or else I will be missing my flight and you will be missing our Lil' chat which hell only knows what's it about.
Taehyung said Chuckling a little at the end.

Jin: Taehyung - ah You always look handsome when you smile or laugh. And look like a potato when you cry. I know how miserable you've been for the past few days. It's okay to not be okay sometimes you know. Let it out when you meet me. And the Maknaes tell.

TAEHYUNG POV:

Jin Hyung said chuckling at the end of the sentence before ending the call which left me in great worry for my Jisoo. What is so important that he wants to meet me this urgently??

I was worrying hard but then a memory, fresh memory popped up in my head of Ahujumma explaining me a few hours ago.

Suddenly all my worries were washed away by this wave of Euphoria that flowed through my body and veins. Just by imagining My Jisoo with me on the Church alter in her flawless white gown and a bunch of White and Pastel coloured flowers tied up in a beautiful bunch with a beautiful ribbon tied by a bow.

I was unconsciously smiling in my seat like a dumb fool when an airport attendant came running towards me.

"Sir, Are you Mr Kim? Kim Taehyung?" She asked in a rushed and panting voice.

"That would be me. Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"The flight to Seoul is about to take off right now. Your last one who is left." The woman who's Nametag said 'Kim Young-Sun' said.

"Holy shit-
I am so so sorry!"

I said as I quickly picked up my bag and suitcase and ran along with Attendant Kim.

AUTHOR NOTES!!

HEY!! I AM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE ALONG THIS WEEK;

WHICH IS MY EXAM WEEK TOO!

BUT THERE WILL BE QUITE SHORT UPDATES BECAUSE YOUR AUTHOR HAS TO STUDY FOR HER LAST 4 EXAMS!!

BTW THEY END ON FRIDAY!! SO AFTER FRIDAY, I AM GONNA GIVE OUT REGULAR UPDATES FOR ALL MY BOOKS!

AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "Finding You" IT IS A YOONNIE BOOK AND A COLLAB WITH SugaIsMySnack

ANYWAY, THAT'S IT FOR TODAY.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

~ Avisysteljs