21.

Title: Hyung, Help!!!

Taehyung's POV:

It's been a month since Jisoo and I got engaged. We just had a lunch date today. I feel so blessed to have her in my life as my fiancee. Jimin and Chaeyoung got married two weeks earlier and just got back from their honeymoon. Yoongi Hyung and Jennie got married a week ago and are currently in Switzerland enjoying their honeymoon. I suddenly felt the need to call my soo.

I quickly opened my phone and opened facetime. I clicked on Jisoo's icon and the call started. Within 2 rings she picked up.

Tae: Yebeuseyo!! What are you doing baby?

Jisoo: Nothing I was just feeding dalgom-ie his dinner. And you?

Tae: Nothing I was just watching a few NetFlix shows and thought I'd call you. You know I missed my Jagi!! [I said as I whined and pouted making Soo chuckle.]

Jisoo: Omo My baby is so cute!! I missed you too but we literally met in the morning. [She said as she slightly chuckled]

Tae: So? I still miss you!! When will you move in with me?? Neomu Neomu Saranghae Jagi-ya!! [She smiled a little]

Jisoo: When we get married!! And Nado Saranghae Yeobu!! [I pouted a little but still smiled]
Oh and JungKook called me and told me that he wanted to talk but you weren't picking up.
Just call him up he sounded as if he really needed your help.

Taehyung: Really? I can't think of why would he need my help, but I'll call him up. Anyway its too late babe! Go get some sleep K? Love you!! [I said and smiled at Jisoo. She smiled back and said her goodbye and cut the call]

I really can't think of why JungKook would call me at 10:30 p.m..?? I picked up my phone and dialled JungKook's number. He picked in a ring. What is wrong with this kid. 

JungKook: FINALLY!! I HAVE BEEN DIALLING YOU SINCE SO LONG!! I GUESS NOONA TOLD YOU THAT I WAS CALLING YOU FROM 2 HOURS!!!!

Taehyung: YO!! YO!! YO!! Chill kid!! What's wrong why are you so hyped up..?!

JungKook: Hyung I wanna Propose Lisa... [He said as he showed his Julianna Solitaire diamond ring.] 

Tae: OMG KOOK YOUR SO GROWN UP!!! YOUR GONNA PROPOSE I MIGHT JUST CRY!! [I said wiping my fake tears] 

Kook: Hyung... Please don't joke I am a nervous wreck for goodness sake!!! Please I need your help!! You know you already proposed to Jisoo Noona right? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Tae: Ok I will help you but only on the condition that you have to buy me and soo couple watches that too from Cartier.

Kook: DONE! [He said as he ended the call.]

"Such a kid," I said before heading to my bedroom to get a goodnight's sleep.

The next day:

I was currently on my way to Starbucks because Koo wanted me to meet him there. I quickly parked my car in front of Starbucks and went in. I couldn't see Kook so I texted him.