⑦−Met Him..

Jisoo's POV:

"Jisoo, Jin hung never told me you were engaged! I saw your insta post!" He said, sounding so serious out of the blue. I frowned.

"He didn't? I thought he would've told you.. But does it matter? I mean what matters is that you know now. And that I am engaged to the person who I know from childhood." I said plastering a very big smile. To which Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Fine lover girl." I hit his hand playfully for what he said. Seriously Taehyung? Even after 5 years he is as dumb as ever!! "Okay Okay we better settle down the rest of the people are on their way for the meeting." I said totally ignoring what he said earlier! He nodded and sat down reviewing his mails on his laptop. I took a deep breath and took out my laptop to do the same.

After 2 hours:

Taehyung's POV:

Aish how long is this meeting gonna last?! I was paying attention to the meeting but at the same time I was way too distracted by Jisoo. And by what she said.

"He didn't? I thought he would've told you.. But does it matter? I mean what matters is that you know now. And that I am engaged to the person who I know from childhood."

She's clearly in love with him, and I am very, very happy for her but.. Something doesn't feel right. I am happy but sad at the same time rather Disappointed. God knows why the hell is that but I really don't feel right about her being engaged. It kinda hurts.. I shrugged off my thoughts and paid attention to Jisoo's PPT. She is clearly a perfectionist. The way she handles the doubts and each little query of her clients is fascinating.

Just how she was back then. I missed her so much. "Okay so.. That concludes the meeting. We can have a conclusionary meeting next week or so." Jisoo said as everyone got up and bowed to each other.

We two were left alone in the room. "So, YOUR TREATING ME CHICKEN TODAY FOR LUNCH KIM TAEHYUNG!! I AM DAMN HUNGRY!!" Jisoo nearly shouted at me which caused me to widen my eyes and laugh hysterically. How could I forget that Jisoo is still the same chicken lover. "Sure ma'am." I said trying to control my laughter. She frowned at me and hmph-ed her way out of the room like a 4 year old kid.

Cute! Stop it Taehyung! She's engaged..

I then got a text. Yes we exchanged our numbers earlier.

KimChicken1995:

TAEHYUNG COME TO THIS ********* RESTAURANT RIGHT NOW I AM HUNGRYYYY!! >:(

TAEGUCCISLIPPERS:

Okay Okay!! I can't stop wheezing Jisoo!! XD

KimChicken1995:

Whatever PABO!!

I laughed once more at Jisoo and at how silly she was. Trust me after she came to Seoul our friend circle wasn't the same anymore. There was no one to crack these stupid jokes. Well talking about our friend circle 2 couples are engaged and yes you heard that right!

Jennie and Yoongi hyung worked out very well and a few months ago he proposed to her. They're getting married and they shifted to Seoul alongside Jimin and Chaeyoung, They too are Engaged.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

I and Jisoo sat down at the table and ordered two plates of roasted chicken. (A/N: I have no idea how much that is. I am a vegetarian so you get the point.) "So, How's your love life?" Jisoo asked. "On the scale of 0-10, it's 0. After Tzuyu and you left I stopped believing in true love." I said casually.

"Then learn to believe in it 'cause True love exists. Just because of 1 girl you can't give up on it. Plus you were so madly in love with her that there must've been 'the' one in front of you and you never noticed.." She said in a calm voice and the last part came out as a whisper almost. "Yeah, maybe but I don't know sooyaa. Maybe once I see her I'll know?" I said or rather asked. She nodded.

I looked behind her chair to find the same man in Jisoo's post. Her fiance maybe! His body was built up as if he was going to murder someone. His eyes were so sharp that he could kill his enemy by looking at them and his smile wasn't ordinary; it was evil. In short no matter how handsome he looked; He for sure was the spawn of Satan! *Scoffs* I knew he wasn't right for her.

He approached us and hugged Jisoo from the back. YO BRO CHILL YOU AREN'T MARRIED YET!! I furrowed my eyebrows. "How's my Jagi doin'?" He cooed at Jisoo. And she Blushed. I REPEAT SHE FREAKING BLUSHED Y'ALL!! JISOO, ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN BLUSHED OVER A MONKEY?! (A/N: NO HATE TO SUHO!!) "Ahhh OPPA Kamchagiya!!" Jisoo said as she pouted.

The monkey looked at me and turned to Jisoo. "Babe who's this?" He said. Ew he just called her 'bAbE' "Ahhh oppa this is Taehyung my childhood friend I talked about? Remember?" He gave her a oh-that-guy look! "Oh So you're Taehyung, the one from Daegu? I am Kim Suho, Jisoo's Fiance" He said reaching his hand out probably for a handshake. I accepted it and replied in a cold tone. "Kim Taehyung." "Oppa you want to join us for lunch?" Jisoo asked the Suho guy. "Mianhae Chu I had it, you know the company lunch parties." He said in a reply. Thank god. "No problem oppa. Nyeongan." Jisoo said as she kissed his cheek.

Damn she really does love him...

WAIT?! WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH?! UGH!! Nevermind.

Once Suho left I noticed something Jisoo didn't seem quite happy. I mean shouldn't she be happy her Fiance came over to check on her and she is all sad and gloomy? Something so isn't right!

"Chu are you okay?" I asked out of worry.

"Ofc Why would I be sad." she replied. Back then I couldn't realize she was faking her happiness but Now I won't let her.

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅

How was the chapter?

Did you like it?

Why do you think Jisoo is behaving that way?

Do you like Suho in this ff?

Let me know by commenting and voting on this chapter.

I might not update a little for a while because I would be out of town soo yeah!!

ANYWAY!! NYEONGANN!!

SARANGHAEYO!!