⑥ - ENGAGED?!

5 Years Later:
Taehyung's POV:

I sat down on my seat and took out my laptop to check my mails. I found one mail from my assistant It said that I, the CEO of Gucci have a meeting with the CEO of Dior. I saw no problem in that so I asked her to schedule the meeting tomorrow noon. 

Yes, Its me Taehyung. Its been 5 years since Jisoo left the girls were never the same. I tried to help them out but.. It was hard for them and I know. I am finally on my way to Seoul, I managed the Gucci HQ in Daegu all this while and now I finally get to do that  in Seoul. This is a big thing for my Career and I won't let it slide. No one would. Plus, I want to find Jisoo.

Its been 5 years since I saw her. She cut down all communications with me. She never even came to visit Daegu again! Jin Hyung and Irene noona used to go to seoul with their three year old son to visit Jisoo.

Hyung would sometimes tell us of how Jisoo was, He'd say that she would top in her class and would still be shy and timid around people. That was not the Jisoo we knew. Jisoo was my twin 4D Alien. It was as if her name meant weird. He said she had changed but only for the better. She took up buisness instead of Arts. What she always wanted was to become a idol. But now? I was always into buisness so we had diffrent departments even back then.

Just then a notification popped on my phone. I opened my phone screen to see "@ IamJisoo posted after a very long time." I opened my phone as soon as I could to see something that crushed my heart. 

Sooyaa__: Event with my Fiancee @ KimJunmyeon 💖

🖤 by Jenchanel, SugaSwaeg, SeokJinnie, Ireneyaa and others.
Comments [1.1k]

Radford: Everyone cherrish the queen of visuals!!

Jenchanel: Congrats unnie!! Saranghe~~
Sooyaa__: Kamsa. Nado Saranghae.

Ireneyaa: You grew up Sooyaa!! 
Sooyaa__: Aniya unnie I am still your dongsaeng!!😌

SHE IS ENGAGED?!

HYUNG NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?! I SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER BUT GUESS WHAT? I AM NOT!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM FEELING SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!

I was so angry and sad at the same time. I don't know why? Its not like she was my child hood crush and now she is engaged and all that drama. But why? I decided to close my eyes and just sleep.

Next day:

I woke up because today I had a meeting with the dior CEO of dior probably for some partnership maybe. I got ready and wore my suit and headed to the Dior Building in my car that I got from the company. 

As I entered the meeting room I found no one over there

As I entered the meeting room I found no one over there. I decided to settle down and called my assistatant and asked her to come fast with the ppt. I was sitting there when a woman came in in a navy suit and a skirt. I didn't see her face because she straight away headed to the T.V stand right in front of the door. I guess she didn't notice me there. She hummed a song... Yuki no hanna... The song Jisoo and I covered back then. 

Her voice was deep and husky like just like mine. She then grabbed a file and was heading onto her seat when she stopped in her tracks when she saw me..

 She then grabbed a file and was heading onto her seat when she stopped in her tracks when she saw me

Jisoo..

We just stood there and stared at each other. 

"J-Jisoo.." I uttered after 1 minute. "T-Taehyung.. What are y-you doing here?" She asked totally Shocked, I was too. "After we graduated I took over the Gucci HQ in Daegu and now here too." I said to which she nodded. "You? what are you doing here?" I asked. "Dior CEO since the last year." She said sounding a lil bit more confident.. and flashed her signature heart shaped smile.

"Look Jisoo I am so sorry for what happened back in the days. I am sorry for hurting you.." I said with grieve. "mm hmm" She said. "Will you forgive me? And become like the buddies 5 years ago?" I asked praying for a yes. "Fine but you treat me chicken for a whole week! Deal?" she said sounding like how she would sound 5 years ago. Oh how much I missed her.

The last time I saw her she was this pretty girl and now she is this extremely Gorgeous 24 year old woman!

"Deal!"

Jisoo's POV:

I missed him so much. This guy was the only guy I gave my heart to back then but I have moved on with Suho now, right? No! He is back and everything seems like its gone 5 years back. Why does it always have to be me?! I shrugged these thoughts when he spoke.

"Won't you give your best friend a hug?" He asked. Pouting
I just ran to him and gave him a huge hug. He chuckled and hugged me back. His hug was as warm as it ever was.

We pulled away from the hug and he asked me a question

"Jisoo.. Jin hyung never told me you were engaged! I saw your insta post." He askedsounding so serious out of the blue.I  frowned.

⫹––––––––––⁎⁑⁂––––––––––––––⁎⁑⁂––––––––––––––––»

Another chapter!! What did you think about this one?

Do you think Jisoo has genuine feelings towards Suho and that she has finally moved on?

Comment and let me know. 

VOTE TOO!!

ANNEYONG!! NYEONGAN!!

Btw did you like the new book cover? It took me a while to make it!