13. - Opera!!

[SHY SHY SHY!! AWWWWWWWW SHE IS MY LOVE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN!!]

JISOO'S POV:

It's been quite a few days since we came to sydney! It's a beautiful city! The people here are so nice. I now know why Chaeng loves this country so much.

Today we had our closing meeting. We decided that our fashion desingers would design outfits such that both the brands would be promoted and complemented. I would say it's a win - win deal with Taehyung's company.

Speaking of which - Taehyung and I have grown closer in the past few days. It was like in Daegu. We both were inseperable.

But that was back then. 

Anyway now that we are done with the deal and all we have about 1 week or 2 spare. We can tour around here and then have fun basically!! Aish I really need a break from work. You see being a CEO is really stressful. But staying down to earth is harder and which is nesscery to run a company well. 

Just when I was listening to 'Lauv - I like me better' My phone buzzed.

[Jeez I love that song!!]

Taehyung:
Anneyong Jisoo yah.
Wanna hang out like for lunch
or something?

Jisoo:
Sure why not! But where?

Taehyung:
Oh that place near the amusement park.
The chicken one! Remember?
You litterally drooled over the Chicken 
when it came!!  🤣🤣

Jisoo:
Whatever !🙄 See you soon in about an hour?

Taehyung:
Sure! 💜

Jisoo:
Bye!! 🙋‍♀️

Taehyung:
NYEONGAN JISOO YAH!! 

I chuckled at his last message. His energy!! I quickly got up and got ready. I wore something simple yet fashionable.

I quickly got a taxi to the Amusement park. As I reached there I couldn't see Taehyung anywhere I looked around here and there and suddenly..

"BOO!"

I jumped in surprise and looked behind to see the devil laughing hyesterically. I punched his stomach hard. "Ow! Sooya what was that for?!" He asked as he whinced in pain! "Well DUHH for being a jerk and medicore!" I snapped at him. "Anyway let's go I am starving!!" I added.
"Your always starving." I heard him mumble. "I HEARD THAT!!"

We went to the restraunt and Taehyung was gone to order for us when a message popped on my screen.

Suho Oppa:
Jichu babe, We might have to do the 
wedding a little earlier then scheduled.
Eomma is a little sick so..I am coming to
 Sydney tommorw.

Jisoo-yaaa:
Oh.. Sure! But that was so sudden.
Fine but
can you call me later
 I am currently with 
Taehyung so...

Suho Oppa:

Oh that childhood friend of yours?
Okay babe be careful. Drive carefully.
Eat well. Sleep well.

And I will meet ya! 
Have fun Babe!! Saranghae!! 💖

Jisoo-yaaa:
You too! Nyeongan!! :)

Suho Oppa:
Nyeongan!! <3