19

Title - Brotherly Talk

Taehyung POV:

I finally sat down in peace and looked at my Men's Gucci G timeless XL Quartz watch which showed the time as 12:57 am. It was quite darn late. I was very and I repeat very very tired after the events that took place today. I just needed some peace. I blinked my eyes before falling deep into my dreamland.

______________________

The flight had finally landed in about 2 hours. It was around 3:10 a.m I honestly couldn't feel my legs anymore. I was on my way to the luggage pick up area and I saw the Person who I had no plans on either seeing or meeting.

Namjoon Hyung..?

He was in Korea?! I thought he was in America as an English professor ..? Wait there's a girl or should I say a woman with him?

"JOON HYUNG!!!" I screamed and caught almost everyone's attention. I slowly bowed and ran towards Hyung. I hadn't seen this guy for a year now!!

"HYUNG!!" I said and hugged him tight!
"Tae! How are you, man! Got and Girlfriends?" He asked as he broke our hug.

"No, but I am planning on making Soo my one and the only bride *Wink*," I said to which he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What but she is getting married to Kim Junmyeon right?!"

"Oh please! Can we talk about this later! I don't have the power to talk about that hideous monkey!" I said with disgust in my voice!

"Babe... Who's this??" The girl shorter way shorter than Joon Hyung asked. BABE?!

"Ah, Jagi this is Kim Taehyung, my Childhood best friend. Tae This is Ahn Hyejin, my girlfriend." He said while snuggling her into his arms and smiling at her.

"Ahnyeong haseyo!" She said in a soft voice.

"Woah this is news you finally got a girlfriend!" I said to which Joon Hyung punched my hand playfully and HyeJin ssi blushed.

We finally got out of the airport and I talked about my plan on getting Soo yah and the incidents that happened in Sydney! Hyejin ssi seemed really perfect and nice for Hyung, Exactly his type of woman!

"Oh wow! I am so glad you found your love for Soo." Hyung said and gave me his sweet smile.

"Yeah if you truly love her you will definitely, 100% get her. Don't worry she seems to like you too!" Hyejin ssi said.

I smiled at the couple and dropped them off at Hyung's apartment and headed off to mine.

The next day:

It was morning and I lazily got off my bed and got ready to meet Hyung because it was already 11:30 a.m and we had to meet at 1:00. I invited JK, Jim and Joon Hyung too.