14. - Relization.

Taehyung POV:
It was 5:30 I decided to get ready as Jisoo told me to meet her at 6:30 sharp. I swear she sounded as if she was totally 110% gonna murder me if I showed up late. I quickly went to my Closet and remebered what Jisoo said,
       'And wear something formal.' 
I went and picked out a grey suit that would be kinda formal..
I wore my Suit and dang I looked handsome I mean I always do, Sooo... God knows how Jisoo will escape my charms. 🤷‍♂️

Talking about which..
That hideous Monkey is coming tommorow..
What is with him always monitoring Jisoo.. LET THE 24 YEAR OLD WOMAN BREATH YOU DUMBASS!!
Ugh!! I know I am Jealous and who wouldn't be? The guy doesn't let Jisoo alone with her future Husband for a little.

I am basically never and I repeat NEVER, this possesive but when the talk is about Jisoo.. I have to get proective and Possesive. Afterall its her fiancce I am standing against. 
I can clearly and compleately see Jisoo denying her feelings for me. I know she loves me and never stopped doing so.. But is marrying Suho for god knows what reason. 
Even if she doesen't end up with me I just hope she make the decision that she wouldn't regret making later on.

After all Marriage is a life changing state. Its basically starting a new life with a new Someone.

Which don't y'all worry is gonna be me!! *wink* 😉

I am acting like Jin hyung these days right? Anyways it's Jichu so yaaa.

I got all ready combed my hair and all..

I got in my car and drove off to The Sydney opera house

I entered in to be greeted by an angel - Jisoo talking politely in her Aussie accent with some elderly couple.

I have was struck by lightening on how gorgeous she looked. And her side profile... Damn.

I swear I was tomato by now. I shrugged it off. And walked towards her.

"We should be going then

"We should be going then. Enjoy your time." The elderly man said we bid our goodbyes and I stood in front of her to make her face me.
"So why are we here??" I asked emphasising on 'We'
"To show you that 'love' exists." Jisoo said very confidently and almost flipping her hair as if she had achieved something great 'Compleately Jin hyung's sister' I thought and scoffed at her 
"Seriously? You took it very serious huh?" I said with a 'are you serious face'.

"Oh shut up and lets go." She said while giggling and took a hold of my wrist. I looked at our intertwined hands and a smile crept on my face.

We both settled down and waited for 10 miutes when the opera started.
The opera started with a chubby fat lady singing.
I looked around to the next lady on my right and did a gesture of strangling my throught.

The woman looked at me with a shocked and disgusted when Jisoo slapped my hand.

The opera was going on when Jisoo was slowly explaining what was happening by reading a booklet.

"The guy's name is Theodus and the girl's name is seraphine. The both are madly in love, But Theodus now has to go.. He needs to go fight for his country. He needs to go fight for his land. But Seraphine worries something will happen to him.. That's why she is tying that red cloth on his hand." Jisoo says while almost in tears. Suddenly I got more intereseted and serious that before.
     I was quitely observing the scene when Theodus is suddenly shot by the arrow and lies on the floor dead.
"Theodus is now on the entrance of heaven saying that he doesn't want to go without meeting Seraphine.." She said while sobbing continuesly.

"He just wants to tell her that he loves her more than anything in this world. He says he will die 1000 deaths just to be with her this once. Taehyung close your eyes.." She tells me. I look at her and I close my eyes. "Now tell me who is that person that you'd want to die your 1000 deaths just to be with them for a day." She said whilst she kept crying. 

And what I saw after she said that was probably one of the most beautiful thing.

Jisoo..

Dressed in a bridal dress. Looking even more beautiful and gorgeaus than she already. I quickly open my eyes and look at Jisoo who was way too concentrated in the opera than focused on me. I swear my heart was hitting my chest pounding on it actually!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY WHATTUP YOU GUYS!!! NEW UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!! 

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

SADLY THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END :(

BUT DON'T WORRY MY OTHER BOOK 'ONCE UPON A TIME IN DAEGU' PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT WHEN ITS OUT AND SHOW IT AS MUCH SUPPORT YOU SHOWED THIS ONE!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!! 💖💖

~Aviysteljs