⑤ - Goodbye..

⚠Warning⚠: Tears up ahead!!

Jisoo POV:

After 1 week:

It's been a week from that 'awkward-interaction' I had with Tae. We made a cover of a japenese song - Yuki no hanna. It was absolutely a bop. I have been trying to avoid Taehyung at all costs. I just can't hurt myself anymore.

So its better to stay distant, He doesn't need me anyway. He's got a lot of friends. Now onto the MAIN MAIN topic. The colleage year end is near.. Hence, I would stop going to Daegu National University now. 

You all remember Junmyeon or Suho oppa I talked about? Yeah He himself lives in Seoul. So, I filled this online exam for SNU and guess what? I GOT IN!! I GOT INTO ONE OF THE BIGGEST UNIVERSITIES IN SOUTH KOREA!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 

Okay okay I know yall are confused right? Lemme explain. I understood that this whole 'Taehyung' thing is only gonna hurt more and me knowing myself I can't fight it. I need to move on Soooo thats what I am doing. Moving away from this Nightmare called  a heartache.

Of course I won't live with Suho oppa but we will stay in the same building as Jin oppa and Eomma, appa (Suho's parents) think its the best. Suho oppa too agreed. 

Kim Junmyeon is a hella handsome god! Not even lying if I wouldn't have had a crush on Taehyung, Oppa would be my first preference.

Do the girls know? Yes the three of them know and are super sad from me going but they think its the best. They know how sad and frustrataed I become near Taehyung. Do the boys know? No, none of the boys except Jin oppa knows about I have tried to keep it a secret from them. So yeah!

So just a week left then BOOM seoul here I come!  

The girls wanted to give me a farewell party but I said no. I dont want or need the boys knowing about this.

 It will be hard to live withoutJennie and Yoongi oppa's savage talks. It will be hard for me to not 'AWWWW' at the Park couple. It will be hard for me to not scold the two maknaes. It will be hard for me to live without Hobi oppa's sunshine. It will be hard for me to not live without Namjoon oppa teaching me english. It will be hard for me to not miss Jin oppa's DELICIOUS food. It will be hard for me to not talk to Irene unnie so frequently. And lastly, it will be hard for me to  move from tae's beautiful smile..

If only I wouldn't have fell for Taehyung..

1 week later..

Today is the day I move to seoul and leave behind Daegu..
Oh how I'll miss this place. But Jisoo you need to focus on your future too!!
Yeah!

I wrote down two letters one for the boys and one for him. Just so that he knows why I left.

Jin oppa was done bringing all my luggage down. When he hugged me tightly. "When did my tiny sister become so big that she is leaving h-home?" He said as his voice cracked. He doesn't cry easily. "YAH oppa jebal ulji maseyo. jib-e dol-a olyeohajiman seoullo osyeoyahabnida. hwag-in? Irene eonnigai keun ul-eum solileul butagdeulibnida. (Don't cry please. I will try to come back home but you should come to Seoul. Ok? Irene unnie please take care of this big cry baby.)" I said as I released from the hug to face unnie.

"Aish Jisoo - yaa I will miss you so so much. Omo I dont wanna cry!" She said holding back her tears flooding down her face. "I will miss you too." I said holding back mine. "Now go the girls waiting to say good bye to their unnie." Irene unnie said. I nodded. I went outside to find three woman totally devastated. "Hey you guys... I am not gone okay  I will stay be in contact with you three." I said in a low voice. "UNNIE!!" The girls ran towards me and hugged mr to the point it was hard for me to breath.

"H-hey c-cool. I c-cant breat-the!" I said when they released from the hug. The three were crying. "We will miss you unnie. Blackpink will be nothing without their oldest sister.." Chae said. "I am not gone I am here with you three okay?" I said. "No you're not unnie... I will miss Dalgomie!!" she said cooing at the white maltesse in my hand. Dalgom barked at her in return causing her to flinch and step backwards. We all laughed at that. "Hey jen can you come here?" I asked jennie as Jin oppa was putting all my luggages into the car trunk.

"Give the white letter to the boys and the Blue one to Taehyung." I said in a stern voice. "nae unnie." She said as I finally got into the car with Oppa and drove to the airport.

Jennie POV:

When we reached colleage we saw the boys standing in a group. We walked towards them with clear sadness in our eyes."Where's sooya?" He asked. I walked over to him and handed the white letter Jisoo unnie asked me to give the boys. "R-Read this its for all five of you." I said. "T-Taehyung come with me over here." He looked at me with confusion but went with it. I got him to a corner of the entrance and handed him the blue letter. And ran from there.

Taehyung's POV:

After Jennie left I opened the envelope and couldn't stop my tears.

Dear Taehyung,

If you're reading this it means that I am long gone from the streets of Daegu.
I have been admited in SNU. So hence it was my time to fly..
But there's another reason too for this sudden change of plans..

So there was this guy who I liked from a very very  long time. All though he did notice me he was always someone else's. And could never be mine..
That kept on breaking me on the inside. If I would've stopped I would've been the reason of killing myself from the heart wrenching pain I suffered from every day from the past 3-4 years.

Taehyung-ah, Can you do one thing for me?
Please don't cry for me. Its not as if I am gone. I am still your Jichu always was and always will be. I am really sorry if I made you sad. But please  promis me that you won't cry and you won'ts let the girls cry over me after all you are their older brother. 

Don't worry if you miss me you can contact me through these same brain cells we share, After all we both are Aliens who come from mars.

Please find someone who would treat you better than Tzuyu could. 
You can't keep crying over a girl who never loved you. Who never deserved you. 
You are worth more than you yourself know.

This was the reason I was distant from you over the past 2 weeks. I knew it would break you So I tried treating you like I was never there. 

Please don't forget me, 'Cause I know I won't ever forgive my Best Friend.

(And yes, the girls knew about this. I asked them to not tell any of you guys.)

Yours Lovingly,
Jisoo

I couldn't believe what I was reading Jisoo left..

I ran towards Jennie and the rest of the girls. "Who was the guy she was talking about?" I asked with rage visible in my voice. I don't know why I felt pain knowing that she liked a guy who wouldn't like her. Jelousy? Oh no!! Why would I be Jealous, right?

"Taehyung, It was always you." Jennie said as she started crying on yoongi hyung's chest.

«–––––––––––※⁜♪––––––––––⁂⁑⁎–––––––––»

Ok this was the saddest chapter I wrote.

Anyway please Vote and comment on this even though if it made you cry...