15. Broken..

Taehyung's POV:

I was walking Jisoo to her hotel as I parked my car at my hotel and we decided to have a little walk. I had lend her my coat because it was getting cold outside.

"So... Tell me who you saw when you closed your eyes?" Jisoo asked me with a hint of interest i  her voice. "So you're that sure I saw someone?" I asked her. "Yup cuz for the first time you're thinking more and talking less!!"She said making us both break out in a fit of laughter.

JISOO POV:

"Okay Okay I will describe her for you.. She had this magic in her eyes just the glimmer like the one in yours.." He said making me hitch. He stopped and so did i and started walking towards me. 'Shit'  is all I thought "She had that innocence in her smile and at the same time her smile was one to kill just like yours.." I was litterally rooted at my postion and he was just coming closer and closer. "Her cheeks ones that were permenantly tinted pink were  ones that you'd want to pull right away just like yours.." Other girls would blush at such praise but I was rooted to the ground not moving when he leaned forward to whisper something in my ear "And her lips as plump as yours.. wanna know who she is?" He asked to which I gulped and slowly nodded "The fat oppera lady!" He said as he fell down on the ground laughing his ass off.

I swear to god I would kill him at the moment but I was too flustered so yeah no! Just then I heard someone call my name 'Jichu' Oh damn I know that voice awfully too well.

Suho..

I looked behind to see him.

"Babe I missed you so much!!" He cooed and probably didn't notice Tae behind me. Dang Tae looked so cross and not happy right now. He came and embraced me into a huge hug. He overshadowed me with his huge frame.

"Yo man! How are you?" Suho asked as he went near Taehyung. "Fine." Tae said in his infamous cold tone. 'Dang WTF is happening here' When Oppa spoke. "Thanks for taking care of Jisoo. We are gonna be leaving day after tomorrow. Our wedding is happening a little more earlier than planned. You my friend are invited!!" Oppa said in his jovial voice. Tae looked at me with a hurt and 'WTF' expression I just looked down at the ground. "Anyway good night man. See you soon!" Oppa said and snaked his arms around my waist as we left.

Taehyung's POV:

She is going...

She is gone...

She is getting married...

My first true love who taught me what love trully is. Is now getting married to a hideous monkey...

And I can't do anything...

I quickly retreated to my hotel room and sat on the sofa in my hotel room..

I picked up the guitar from the corner of the room and played the cords to the song I sand=g when I was broken.

' That you found a boy... and you're married now...'

As soon as I sang this my heart sank to the bottom. I felt broken. Heartbroken..

'Guess he gave you things I didn't give to you..'

This broke my heart even more.. If only Jisoo could hear the lound bang of my heart being shattered..

'Old friend why are you so shy.. Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.'

'I hate to turn up outta the blue uninvited but I couldnt stay away.. I couldn't fight it.'

'And I hope you'd see my face and be reminded that for me it isn't over..'

At this point my voice cracked and a tear rolled down my cheeks. And at this point I knew I was shattered so I decided to let it all out.

'Nevermind I'll find someone like you.. I wish nothing but the best for you too..'

I can not find anyone like you.. You were one of a kind but the llast part is true.. If I trully loved you I would do anything to see you happy..

'Don't forget me I beg.. I'll remember you said.. Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead..'

At this point I kept the guitar down and hugged my knees and started crying.. More like sobbing..

It just felt as if someone had stabbed me in my heart ... I was broken...

I truly was..

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Please vote!! and yes I did cry while writing this soooo yeah!!!