⑩ - Airplane. ✈

Aish Love hurts doesn't it?

I stopped thinking about Taehyung because if I keep on thinking about him my mind might as well EXPLODE. And I don't want that. Besides I have way too much on my plate right now.

- Gucci x Dior Deal

- Sydney buisness trip

- Jen and Chae's wedding, Yes ever since the two shifted to Seoul they have been in contact with me. Which also means I know that they are engaged to Yoongi and Jimin. The love of THEIR lives.

- My ... Wedding..

You might be thinking that Suho is a 'jerk' but let me enlighten you honey. Suho is everything but for a Jerk. Junmyeon helped me move on from Taehyung. Yes, your right; he knows about Tae. But still  didn't give him the 'cold-shoulder' kinda attitude. Yeah he is a great guy and the kinda guy every girl would dream of. He's got looks, Money, a lavish lifestyle and one thing that many get less ... Love...

But not me..

Why?

That's for you to find out. Sorry I do not support spoilers if I did the Author would bash me so nope!

A/N: JISOO! SHUSH!!🥴🤫But nope love you too much for that!!

Love you too author nim.

Any way I was get dizzy thinking of all these things that me myself did not realise that I dozed off.

~~~

Taehyung's POV:

UGH!! Boy I seriously am getting frustrated!! Ok ok I just have to relax, right?
I was calming down when a msg appeared on my phone screen. I picked it up and found Jisoo's msg.

Jisoo: 
Hey Taehyung?
Can I ask you something??

When I read her message, I don't even know why I felt my heart beating at a faster pace than usual. Something not normal. Something I would refer to as crazy. 

Taehyung:
Yeah?

My heart was pounding not even joking. It was hitting my chest and then retreating to its orignal place.

Jisoo: 
When is our flight tomorow?

I sighed.. Yup it is about the trip, of course. *nervous chuckle*

Taehyung: 
Oh that? Its at 8 p.m. which means we gotta go a hour earlier.
Do you want me to pick you up?

I asked her. She's engaged. She's moved on. Atleast we can be friends.

Jisoo:
Sure. Why not!

I smiled. friends yeah that is what we both are. She has found someone who would love her. Someone not me.

I just dozed off on my bed.

Next day:

Jisoo POV:

I woke up all starving! You know thos days when you wake up almost dying out of hunger?  Yeah that is exactly what I am feeling. I got up craving for Chicken but when I saw the time it was only 9. I couldn't have chicken that early right? So I got up and rushed to the bathroom brushed and did my buisness then washed my hands and straight away headed for the Kitchen.

I got up and walked to one of the shelves, opened it and took out a waffle mix box. I took out the box and poured the mix into a boul cracked a few eggs and added milk. I whisked them together until it was a smooth batter and poured it into the waffle maker machine. It takes around ten minutes to prepare two waffles so I quickly went and changed in to a comfortable casual wear.