Chapter 14 (14 SUPREMACY)

I'm having some serious writers' block so these chapters may not be very interesting. Sorry guys! My motivation is at like 2%, and I already know that writing this tonight is only going to worsen it, but I'm trying to make up for my lost days.

Darryl's

"Hi!" The boy waved and the others waved as well. The boy with the white clout goggles went over to the man with the sword and held onto his arm, almost hiding behind him. "C'mon, George! Say hi!" The man with the sword shook his arm and moved George forward. "H- E- Uhm... He- llo." He said.

"Hello!" Darryl waved joyfully. "Sorry, he suffers from anthropophobia. Which is the fear of people. It's like social anxiety because he'll eventually get used to certain people, but if he had social anxiety then he wouldn't be shaking so mu- George!! Hey! It's ok! They won't hurt you." George hugged the man, giving away the large difference in height. "My name is Clay, by the way. I live here with my friends George, obviously this little one."

Clay patted George's head, "Nick, who always wears that stupid bandana, and Dave, he's pretty monotone so if he says something and it sounds like he's annoyed, he's not. That's just how he is." Clay shrugged while Dave gave Darryl and Vincent side-eye. "Hello, my name is Techno-chan uwu." Dave waved and smirked, probably laughing at his own joke.

A/N As of now it is 1:50 am so I'm going to write a few more lines and then go to bed. Thanks for following along :)

The rest of the group laughed before Clay seemed to have gotten curious and asked, "So, you were thinking of us, coming with you?" Darryl and Vincent looked at one another, "Yep!" They responded in unison. "Cool! Then, give us the coor- I mean the directions and we'll meet you wherever you're headed in about an hour! Sound about good?" Dave chimed in. "Mk." Vincent started walking away but Darryl pulled his hood, causing him to fall backward, but not fall to the ground.

"OW! Hands off, Zak-fucker!" He yelped. Darryl turned bright red and punched Vincent in the gut, "Anyway! The directions are [insert directions]. See you there!" Darryl handed Clay a paper copy of the directions and nodded. "See you." Darryl flopped the now in-pain Vincent on his shoulder and continued walking down the road towards the house.

Clay's

"Weirdos," Dave insulted, turning to go upstairs. "Start packing guys! We only have 45 minutes!" Clay shouted, picking up George bridal style and bringing him upstairs himself. "Why 45?" He asked. "Because I'm assuming that they haven't been walking for too long based on the directions Darryl gave me so it'd probably take us about 15 minutes to get there." George opened his eyes and just stared at Clay, baffled.

"You think too much." He pestered. "I know I do. That's what makes me so good at sex." Clay placed George on their bed and winked. George went wide-eyed and blushed, looking away. Turning his face towards him, Clay gave George a quick and small kiss on the lips before going over to the closet to start packing.

-------------------

535 words including the author's notes :)

I'll post 5 chapters today bc I won't be updating for 2-3 days.