Chapter 6

Nobody

The group stood for a few seconds, waiting for something to happen. Zak spoke up, "You guys want to live together?" "Hell yeah!" Vincent yelled. Darryl and Zak laughed, "Ok!" Darryl said. Zak nodded his head in one quick swipe.

3 Hours Later

"We finally finished!" Zak said, breathing heavily and sweating. "Yeah! I think it looks pretty good!" Darryl announced to his friends. They all sat down on Zak's bed, looking around. They had managed to restore the home after finding cleaning supplies, brooms, dusters, and other things you would use to clean off dirt. They made the beds and went out to get food. After looking, they managed to get enough food to last them 2 years or more if they didn't eat a ton every day. "We should get some sleep." Darryl suggested, "It's getting dark." The other two agreed but soon realized there were only 2 beds to choose from. "I'll sleep with Darryl!" Zak said, jumping onto Darryl. "AH!" Darryl yelled, falling backward. Darryl opened his eyes and came to the realization as to where Zak's body was placed.

Darryl's thoughts: Oh god... What do I do!? Why there..!? I gotta stop whining and get him off but he's so heavy for someone so short! Uh oh...

Zak sat up and seemed to realize as well. "Get off!" Darryl yelled. Zak threw himself off and looked up to a blushing Darryl that was holding his hands over his groin.

Zak started cracking up and blushing at the same time. "Whatch'ya hidin' buddy boy?" Vincent said, pointing towards Darryl's legs. "Nothing!!" Darryl yelled at Vincent. At this point, Zak was dying laughing. "An-An-And you're wearing sweatpants too so it shows so much more!! AHAHAHAHAAA!!" Zak said in between laughs. Darryl jumped on top of Zak, pinning his arms and legs, "Stop laughing!" By this time, Vincent had left and was in the guest bedroom. Zak instantly stopped laughing and blushed instead. The two stared at each other, straight-faced. "Don't you dare.." Darryl said. Zak glanced down and started laughing, but not as hard. He lifted his leg from laughing too much and realized again what he'd done. Zak laughed even harder so Darryl put his hand over Zak's mouth. "Shush, muffin." He said, staring into Zak's eyes.

Darryl laid down on Zak. "Darryl, I- I" "I know," Darryl responded quickly, "It's revenge."

----------------------

445 words