This is the end, Chapter 40 :)

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't keep up with everything. This is gonna be the last chapter. I feel it's best to just finish it formally.

No One's POV ig

The front door opened a few hours later, a most likely drunk Clay walking in.

"Jesus, Clay! What happened to you!?"

"Went to a club, saw George there. Yeeaah he never moved to wherever he said..." He coughed and walked over to the couch. "He just moved a few miles away and changed a lot. He works at a club as a stripper. Pretty damn hot though, had se-" Hicup "Sex..."

"What the fu-"

"Yo! Ok- Just go to bed, Clay."

"Kay-Kay." He stood up and made his way up the stairs.

"Go to bed, honestly." Dave pinched his nose bridge and Jacob and Dylan went upstairs, Dave following closely behind.

The Next Day :D

"Alright, I'm sorry. Just shut up." Clay was eating a bowl of oatmeal by the couch, yelling at Dylan in the process. "Why am I apologizing to you!? Aren't you like... 12?"

"I am 8... fucking... teen!!"

"Sure you are, oompa loompa."

"Quit fighting you two! Zak said he is feeling a bit better." Darryl walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "Cool." Dylan walked over to the couch and had a civilized conversation with Clay... kind of.

"No, scarfs are better!"

"M-A-S-K-S! Masks!"

"Shut up! King Zak is comin' down with his good friend Jacob!" Dave skipped down the stairs happily, his long hair bouncing with each hop. Zak and Jacob came down soon after, Zak looking quite pale, but better than yesterday.

"Glad you're doing better!" Clay and Dylan spoke in sync. They then had a full, synced, fight of one telling the other to stop copying them.

"Can we just chill out today? Ya' know, sit around and do nothing."

"Sure." Everyone moved over to the couch, sitting next to one another and talking about random things, sometimes fighting.

Zak's POV

"I love you, Darryl. I want this to happen more often."

"I love you too, Z. And- I promise it will. I promise."

~~~~~~~
360 words.

I figured I'd end it on Zak's POV since that's how it started. I hope you enjoyed this book, there's 100% more to come. I have the Wilbur AU started right now, and a secret DNF one being writen ;)

I love you all, take it easy, goodnight.